- Volume 21 Issue 8
In the case of the transfer function for the secondary path is dependent on time, the on-line method which can model it is continuously must be applied to the active noise control technique. And the adaptive random noise technique among the on-line methods is effective in the narrow-band control. In this method, the signal to noise ratio between random noise for modeling and primary noise is low. Therefore, the estimations of transfer function will be prone to inaccuracies and the convergence time will be too long. Such imperfections will have an influence upon the performance of an active noise controller. In this study, t enhance the signal to noise ratio, the on-line method that is combined the conventional adaptive random noise technique and the adaptive line enhancer, is proposed. By using proposed on-line method, a rigorous system identification and control of primary noise have been implemented.
Adaptive Random Noise Technique;Overall Modeling Method;S/N Ratio(Signal to Noise Ratio);Narrowband Conrtol;Adaptive Line Enhancer
- 온라인 적응 알고리듬을 이용한 자동차 배기계의 능동소음제어 김흥섭
- Proceedings of Internoise 1995 Secondary Path Modeling Using an Adaptive Predictor on the TMS320c30 Dipa Vijayan and Kuo, S. M.
- Proceedings of IEEE Int. Conf. Systems Engineering New Adaptive On-line Modeling Technique for the Active Noise Control Systems Tapia, J.;Kuo, S. M.
- Adaptive Signal Processing Widrow(et al)
- Active Noise Control Systems Kuo, S. M.;Morgan, D. R.
- U. S Patent 4,987,598 Active Acoustic Attenuation Systems with Overall Modeling Erilsson, I. J.
- Journal of Sound and Vibration v.161 no.3 Adaptive Active Control of Sound of Noise in 3-D Reverberant Enclosure Bao, C. Sas P.;Brussel, H. Van
- J. Acoust. Soc. Am. v.85 no.2 Use of Random Noise For On-line Transducer Modeling in an Adaptive Active Attenuation System Eriksson, L. J.;Allie, M. C.
- 대한기계학회논문집 v.21 no.2 부가경로 전달함수의 온라인화를 이용한 능동소음제어의 성능향상 김흥섭;손동구;오재응