- Volume 21 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
The accurate measurement of center position and orientation of SMD VR by using machine vision
머신비젼을 이용한 SMD VR의 중심위치와 홈방향 정밀계측
Jhang, Kyung-Young;Kim, Byung-Yup;Han, Chang-Su;Park, Jong-Hyun;Gam, Do-Young
- Published : 1997.08.01
The automation of final inspection and tuning process in the manufacturing of electric products is hot issue now, because it is the only part that has not been wholey automized yet, mainly due to the difficulties to handle so small size of VR which is the final tuning point in the most of electric products. For the automation of this process, at first the accurate measurement of position and orientation of SMD VR on PCB in real time is strongly needed. In this paper, a new image processing algorithm to detect the center position and orientation of target VR by using machine vision is proposed for automatic final tuning of the 8mm camcoder's performance. In the method, the outline feature of object is used actively. The usefulness of the proposed methods were tested by several experiments, and the results showed enough accuracy for both of position and orientation. Additatively, we discussed about the total visual system construction and preprocessing of image.
Image Processing;Machine Vision;VR;SMD;Automation of Inspection
- The Third International Conference on Automation Optimal Binarization: A Robust Approximation Scheme Shapiro, V. A.
- IEEE Trsns. oc Systems, Man, and Cybernetics v.SMO-14 no.4 An Optimal Multiple Threshold Scheme for Image Segentation Reddi, S. S.;Rudin, S. F.;Keshavan, H. R.
- CVGIP, Image Understanding v.55 no.1 A Fast Algorithm for Active Contours and Curvature Estimation Williams, D. J.;Shah, M.
- Machine Vision and Digital Image Processing Galblati, L. I.
- '95년도 한국정밀공학회 춘계학술대회 논문집 비젼을 이용한 SMD 부품의 위치 및 자세의 계측 김병엽;송재용;장경영;한창수;박종현;이영민
- フしキシブル自動檢査·調整シヌテム 世戶 男
- MVA '94 IAPR Workshop on Machine Applications A Fast Corner Detection Algorithm Based on Area Deviation Hao, Z.;Lejun, S.
- Shape Recovery Using Physical Models of Reflection and Interreflection Nayar, S. K.
- Digital Image Procedding Algorithms Pitas, I.
- Computer Vision Ballard, D. H.;Brown, C. M.
- CVGIP, Image Understanding v.58 no.3 Digital Curvature Estimation Worring, M. I;Semeulders, A. W. M.