- Volume 21 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Flapwise bending vibration analysis of rotating cantilever beams considering shear and rotary inertial effects
전단 및 단면 회전관성효과를 고려한 회전 외팔보의 면외 굽힘진동해석
- Shin, Sang-Ha (Graduate School of Hanyang University) ;
- Yoo, Hong-Hui (Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Hanyang University)
- Published : 1997.10.01
A modeling method for the flapwise bending vibration of a rotating cantilever beam which has small slenderness ratio is presented in this paper. It is shown that as the slenderness ratio decreases the shear and rotary inertia effects increase. Such effects become critical for the accurate estimation of the natural frequencies and modeshapes, especially higher frequencies and modes, as the angular speed increases. It is also shown that the flapwise bending natural frequencies are higher than the chordwise bending natural frequencies. The discrepancy between first natural frequencies are especially significant when the hub radius ratio is small.
- British A. R. C. Reports and Memoranda no.766 The Free Transverse Vibration of Airscrew Blades southwell, R.;Gough, F.
- J. of Appl. Mech. Trans. Am. Soc. Mech. Engrs v.25 Bending Frequency of a Rotaing Cantilever Beam Schilhansl, M.
- j. Sound and Vibration v.56 Natural Frequencies of Radial Rotating Beams Putter, s.;Manor, H.
- J. Sound and Vibration v.67 Vibration of a Rotaing Beam with Tip Mass Hoa, S.
- J. of Applied Mechanics v.49 Vibration Modes of Centrifugally stiffened Beams Wright, A. Smith C.;Thresher, R.;Wang, J.
- J. of Engineering for Industry v.91 Bending-Bending Mode of a Rotating Tapered-Twisted Turbomachine Blade Including Rotatory Inertia and Shear Deformation Krupka, R. M.;Baumanis, A. M.
- Int. J. of Mechanical Sciences v.17 Semi-Analytic Methods fo Rotating Timoshenko Beams Stafford, R. O.;Giurgiutiu
- The Aeronautical Journal v.89 Dynamic Analysis of Thick Rotating Blades with Flexible Roots Abbas, B. A.
- Int. J. of Mech. Sci. v.30 no.10 Free Vibration Characteristics of Rotating Timoshenko Beams Yokoyama, T.
- Solid Mech. Arch. v.1 Extended Galerkin's Method for Rotating Beam Vibrations Using Legendre Polynomials Wang, J. T.;Mahrenholtz, O.;Bohm, J.
- J. Guidance, Control and Dynamics v.10 Dynamics of Cantilever Beam Attached to a Moving Base Kane, T.;Ryan, R.;Banerjee, A.
- J. of Sound and Vibration v.181 no.2 Dynamics of Flexible Beams Undergoing Over-all Motions Yoo, H. H.;Ryan, R. R.;Scott R. A.
- 대한기계학회논문집 v.16 no.5 회전 외팔보의 굽힙진동해석 유홍희
- 한국소음진동학회지 v.16 no.2 전단 및 단면 관성효과를 고려한 회전 외팔보의 모델링 및 진동해석 신상하;유홍희
- Dynamics:Theory and Applications Kane, T.;Levinson, D.
- Formulas for Stress, Strain, and Structural Matrices Pilkey, W. D.