- Volume 21 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Dynamic characteristic identification of PWM solenoid valve for automatic transmission
자동변속기용 펄스폭변조 솔레노이드 밸브의 동특성 식별
- Jung, Gyu-Hong (Dept.of Mechanical Design Engineering, Daejin University) ;
- Cho, Baek-Hyun (Hyundai Mortor) ;
- Lee, Kyo-Il (Dept.of Mechanical Engineering, Seoul National University)
- Published : 1997.10.01
As most of today's automatic transmissions in passenger car adopt a electro-hydraulic control system, the role of electronically controlled solenoid valves occupies an important position and it is essential to predict solenoid transient characteristics in order to design and evaluate the performance of the hydraulic control system. However, in general, both the magnetic and electrical parameters f the solenoid system are hardly known and it is not easy to model this section with moderate complexity although mechanical system could be developed using the classical second order system. This paper presents a dynamic modelling technique of a solenoid valve, that is controlled by pulse width modulation for an automatic transmission, in terms of system identification theory. In nonlinear computer simulation, it is shown that the identified systems which produce magnetic force to input duty cycle for various excitation signals predict the static and dynamic performance very well near the operating point and in experiment conducted to confirm the validity of identification theory for PWM solenoid valve, we find that there is a good agreement between the experimental data and simulation result. Hence, this model can be utilized in the development of pressure control system with PWM solenoid valve.
- 대한기계학회 '95 추계학술대회 논문집(Ⅰ) 자동변속기용 압력조절밸브의 설계인자에 대한 감도분석 정규홍;이교일
- '96춘계학술대회 논문집(Ⅰ) 자동변속기용 리듀싱형 압력제어밸브의 설계인자에 대한 감도분석 정규홍;이규일
- A Study on Electro-Hydraulic Control for Automatic Transmission Koji Hasunaka;Klyoshi, Takagi;Siniji Watanabe;Takeo Hiramatsu;Kenjiro Fujita
- 自動車技術 v.42 no.4 Theoretical and Experimental Analyses of Electro-hydraulic Solenoid-valve Controlled by Duty Cycle Toshiki Matsumoto;Kenjiro Fujita;Kohji Hasunaka
- Predicting Solenoid Transient Performance James P. Henry;David S. Dennis
- A/T용 솔레노이드 밸브의 동특성 해석을 위한 Simulation Package 개발 송창섭
- AT 유압제어 시스템에 관한 연구;변속제어 시스템의 시뮬레이션 및 실험 조백현;이현우
- Hydraulic Control System Merritt, H. E.
- System Identification;Theory for the User Ljung, L.
- Modeling and Identification of Dynamic Systems Shnha, N. K.;Kuszta, B