- Volume 21 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
The Design Technique for Reducing the Intake Noise of Vehicle (Part I)
자동차 흡기소음저감을 위한 설계기법에 관한 연구
- Oh, Jae-Eung (Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Hanyang University) ;
- Han, Kwang-Hee (Dept. of Precision Mechanical Engineering, Hanyang University) ;
- Lee, Kyu-Tae (Dept.of Mechanical Engineering, Chosun University)
- Published : 1997.10.01
The intake noise, a major source of vehicle noises, has rapidly become a noticeable, and has been studied to reduce the level. Traditionally, the intake system has been developed through a experiment, namely, the trial and error process. This approach requires very high cost and long time consuming to develop the system. Recently, FEM and BEM are becoming useful in analysis of the intake system, and te results of analysis are very valid. But because these techniques also require high cost and long analysis time, these are generally not practical tool at the early stage of the development of an intake system. In this study, the software was developed to predict and analyze the acoustic characteristics of an intake system. It was based on the Transfer Matrix Method and operated to analyze a simplified intake system in a personal computer. It can be used early in the design stage of development of the intake system. This study presented an improvement to reduce the level of an intake noise. It was to select the optimum position of a resonator and verified by NIT/SYSNOISE, FE analysis commercial software, and testing a prototype.
- Performance of Acoustic Components for Engine Induction Systems Mal P.Sacks;Steve Hackney
- Reduction of Exhaust and air Induction System Noise by a Predictive Method Jon W. Parsons
- SYSNOISE Manual
- Acoustics of Ducts and Mufflers Munjal, M. L.
- J. Acoust. Soc. Am. v.61 no.5 Experimental Determination of Acoustic Properties Using a Two-microphone Random-exitation Technique Seybert, A. F.;Ross, D. F.
- J. Acoust. Soc. Am v.79 no.1002(2) Influence of Errors on the Two-microphone Method for Measuring Acoustic Properties in Ducts Hans Boden;Mats Abom
- J. Acoust. Soc. Am Error Analysis of Two-microphone Measurements in Ducts with Flow Mats Abom;Hans Boden
- Effect of Resonator Location on resonator Effectivness Using NASTRAN Mode Shape Prediction Analysis and LAMPS Acoustic Model John D. Kostun;Lin, J. S.
- The Optimum Setting Position of the Silencer Eizo Suyama;Takashi Ishida;Yasuo Nakamura
- A Computer Simulation Approach to Exhaust System Noise Attenuation William H. Ewing;Hiroshi Nemoto
- Journal of Vibration and Acoustics v.117 A Time-domain Computational Simulation of Acoustic Silencer Selamet A.;Dickey, N. S.;Novak, J. M.
- 대한기계학회 추계학술대회 논문집 승용차 흡기계 소음저감 성능 개선에 관한 연구 오재응;한광희
- 한국소음진동공학회, 춘계학술대회 논문집 자동차 흡기소음저감을 위한 설계기법에 관한 연구 오제응;한광희
- 한국자동차공학회 추계학술대회 논문집 자동차의 저소음 흡기계 설계기법에 관한 연구 오재응;한광희;손동연
- 自動車技術會論文集 v.23 no.2 音響モグル解析による吸排氣系の振動の豫測 倉田校市郞;三宅和幸;阿部渟平