- Volume 21 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
A free vibration analysis of sound-structure interaction plate having a small cut-out
부분적으로 열린 구조-음향 연성평판의 자유진동해석
- Published : 1997.10.01
In order to investigate the characteristics of sound-structure interaction plate having a cut-out, we modeled a rectangular cavity and the flexible plate of the cavity. Because the particle velocity of air is the same as that of plate on the plate, we could easily redefine vibration equation using the velocity potential. We calculated the natural frequencies of plate using orthogonal polynomial functions which satisfy the boundary conditions in the Rayleigh-Ritz method. For the change of vibration characteristics, the effect of sound-structure interaction is more dominant than that of cut-out size.
Sound-Structure Interaction;Rectangular Cavity;Velocity Potential;Natural Frequency;Orthogonal Polynomial Functions;Cut-Out
- Noise Transmission Through Flat Rectangular Panels Into Closed Cavity Kearney C. Barton
- Journal of Sound and Vibration v.176 no.3 Numerical Vibro-Acoustic Modelling of Aircraft For the Active Acoustic Control of Interior Noise Martin, V.
- Sound and Structure Vibration Frank Fahy
- Journal of Sound and Vibration v.70 no.3 Noise Transmission Through Stiffened Panels Vaicatis, R.
- Noise Transmission Through Plates Into a Enclosure Wayne B. McDonald
- Journal of Sound and Vibration v.173 no.1 A Technique for the Modal Analysis of Sound-Structure Interaction Problem Bokil, V. B.
- 설계파라메터 변경에 의한 연속계의 동특성 변화 예측 이정윤
- 한국소음진동공학회지 v.100 2개의 구멍이 잇는 4변 고정, 등방성 정사각형 판의 자유진동해석 이영신;이윤복
- Vibrations of Shells and Plates Werner Soedel
- 部分構造物合成法 長松昭男
- 대한기계학회논문집 A 구조-음향 연성평판의 자유진동해석 이동익;오재응
- Vibration Problems in Engineering(4th Edition) Timoshenko
- Application of Finite Element and Boundary Element Methods To a Coupled Shell-Type Acoustic-Cavity System Lee Chang-Myung
- Journal of Sounde and Vibration v.176 no.1 Vibration of Plates with Cut-Outs Using Boundary Characteristic Orthogonal Polynomial Functions in the Rayleigh-Ritz Method Mundkur, G.;Bhat, R. B.