- Volume 8 Issue 5
This paper presents a new optical phase stabilization technique for interferometric such as Mach-Zehnder interferometers or Homodyne detectors. The proposed technique can lock such interferometric systems in their maximum/minimum optical outputs without using a dither signal. The phase control scheme is a modified steepest decent algorithm, and is analyzed in terms of a delta modulation approach. It is also applicable to low-repetition rate pulsed interferometric systems in which conventionally used dithering method is difficult to be applied.
- Journal of Lightwave Technology v.11 no.2 Design and Performance of Ext-ernally Modulated 1.5 um Laser Transmitter in the Pres-ence of Chromatic Dispersion Daniel A. Fishman
- Applied Op-tics v.30 no.7 Fiber optic phase stepping system for interferometry Carolyn R. Mercer;Glenn Beheim
- 전자공학회 논문지 v.32 no.11 외부변조 방식의 광송신기 제작 및 2.5Gbit/s 신호의 150 km 광섬유 전송 한정희;이상수;윤태열;이창희
- Elementrary Numerical Analysis S. D. Conte;C. de Boor
- Digital coding of waveforms-Principles and applications to speech and video N. S. Jayant;Peter Noll