- Volume 8 Issue 5
Properties of an optical interaction-free measurement system for nonopaque objects
완전히 불투명 하지 않은 물체에 대한 광학적 무작용 검출 시스템의 성질
- Published : 1997.10.01
An interaction-free measurement system with the polarization-based Mach-Zehnder interferometer structure is described. Properties of the system are investigated especially for nonopaque objects. Here it is shown that the interaction-free measurement of such objects is possible. Our system, whose detection efficiency corresponds to 70% in the sense of interaction-free measurement, was implemented and preliminary experiments were performed to show its feasibility.
- Found. Phys. v.23 A. C. Elitzur;L. Vaidman
- Am. J. Phys. v.64 E. H. D. M. van Voorrthuysen
- Phys. Rev. Lett. v.74 R. G. Kwiat;H. Weinfurter;T. Herzog;A. Zeilinger;M. A. Kasevich
- Sci. Am. v.275 P. G. Kwiat;H. Weinfurter;A. Zeilinger
- Conference on Laser and ELectro-Optics, Pacific Rim'97 Chiba Paper No. J. -S. Jang.
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. v.31 R. C. Jones
- Optical Electronics A. Yariv
- Introduction to Fourier Optics J. W. Goodman
- Opt. Lett. v.21 J. F. Heanue;M. C. Bashaw;A. J. Daiber;R. Snyder;L. Heselink