- Volume 8 Issue 6
Several methods of aligning ring type cavities have been investigated for long time. The measurement of cavity transmission spectrum control is somewhat effective due to aligning cavity with measuring cavity loss at the same time. In this research, four mirrors are aligned and attached by the measurement of pulse width of the transmitted light. The intracavity loss is optimized to about 0.98%, giving the calculated total reflection coefficient of about 99.02%.
- Appl. Opt. v.19 no.1 Sensitive measurement of photon lifetime and true reflectances in an optical cavity by a phase-shift method J. M. Herbelin;J. A. McKay;M. A. Kwok;R. H. Ueunten;D. S. Urevig;D. J. Spencer;D. J. Benard
- Appl. Opt. v.23 no.8 Mirrror reflectometer based on optical cavity time Dana Z. Anderson;Josef C. Frisch;Carl S. Masser
- Proc. SPIE 2097 Laser measures of high quality optical cavities and mirrors parameters Valentina V. Azarova;Evgeniy L. Giruts;S. M. Kopylov;Michai M. Nazarenko
- Principle of optics Max Born;Emil Wolf
- Review of Modern Physics v.57 no.1 W. W. Chow;J. Gea-Banacloche;L. M. Pedrotti
- Lasers Peter W. Milonni;Joseph H. Eberly