- Volume 26 Issue 3
The content of genistein and daidzein which were known to be major antioxidative compounds in soybeans were detected by
- J. Nutr. v.125 1st International symposium on the role of soy in preventing and treating chronic disease
- 2nd International symposium on the role of soy in preventing and treating chronic disease abstract book
- J. Foos Sci. v.44 Sources of antioxidant activity of soybeans and soy products Pratt, D. E.;Birac, P. M.
- Biochem. Pharmacol. v.34 Inhibition of in vitro microsomal lipid peroxidation by isoflavonoids Jha, H. C.;von Recklinghausen, G.;Zilliken, F.
- Biochem. Biophys. Res. commun. v.183 Tyrosine phosphorylation and its possible role in superoxide production by human neutrophils stimulated with FMLP and IgG Kusonoki, T.;Higashi, H.;Hosai, S.;Hata, D.;Sugie, K.;Mayumi, M.;Migawa, H.
- Nutr. Biochem. v.6 The antioxidant activity of gemstein in vitro Record, I. R.;Dreosti, I. E.;McInerney, J. K.
- Nutr. Cancer v.20 Inhibition of tumor promotor-induced hydrogen peroxide formation in vitro-and in vivo by genistein Wei, H.;Wei, L.;Frenkel. K.;Bowen, R.;Barnes, S.
- Carcinogenesis v.17 Inhibition of UV light and Fenton reaction-induced oxidative DNA damage by the soybean isoflavone genistein Wei, H.;Cai, Q.;Rahn, R.
- J. Food Sci. v.37 Water soluble antioxidant activity in soybean Pratt, D. E.
- 한국식품과학회지 v.27 다양한 용매를 이용한 대두 추출물의 항산화 효과 김지영;맹영선;이기영
- 한국조리과학회지 v.13 응고제를 달리하여 제조한 두부의 텍스쳐 특성과 두부순물의 성분 이선미;황인경
- 한국식품영양과학회지 v.26 국산대두의 항산화효과 배은아;문갑순
- J. Agric Food Chem. v.38 A simplifided HPLC method for the determination of phytoestrogens in soybean and its processed products Wang, G.;Kuan, S. S.
- J. Nutr. Sci. Vitaminol. v.30 Antioxidative components of sweet potatoes Hayase, F.;Kato, H.
- J. Food Sci. v.43 Phenolic antioxidants of dried soybeans Hammerschmidt, P. A.;Pratt, D. E.
- 한국식품과학회지 v.25 붉나무 순차 용매 추출물의 항산화 효과 비교 이연재;신동화;장영상;강우석
- 한국식품과학회지 v.25 용매와 추출조건이 계피추출액의 항산화성에 미치는 영향 김나미;성현순;김우정
- 한국콩연구회소식지 v.122 신비한 콩의 이소플라본 김성란
- J. Agric. Food Chem. v.30 Determination of isoflavones in soybean flours, protein concentrates, and isolate Eldridge, A. S.
- Food Technol. v.36 Phytoestrogen content of processed soybean products Murphy, P. A.
- J. Food Sci. v.54 Objectionable flavor of soy milt development during the soaking of soybeans and its control Matsuura, M.;Obata, A.;Fukushima, D.
- J. Natl. Cancer Inst. v.83 The role of soy products in reduction risk of cancer Messina, M.;Barnes, S.
- J. Am. Diet. Assoc. v.91 Increasing use of soyfoods and their potential role in cancer prevention Messina, M.;Messina, V.