- Volume 7 Issue 2
A Study on Mechanical Behaviors of Granite and Sandstone at Low Temperature
저온하에서의 화강암, 사암의 역학적 거동에 관한 연구
- 안경문 (서울대학교 자원공학과) ;
- 박연준 (수원대학교 토목공학과) ;
- 이희근 (서울대학교 자원공학과)
- Published : 1997.06.01
To stabilize the energy price, the more storage facilities of energy are required and among the storage methods of LPG and LNG, the method of storage at low temperature under normal confining pressure is considered. It is needed to understand the mechanical and thermal characteristics of rock under temperature variation so that the behaviors of rock can be predicted. In this paper, the variation of the rock charateristics of the Hwangdeung granite and the Boryung sandstone is studied at low temperature. The mechanical characteristics of rock under low temperatures are that as temperature decreased, unaxial compression strength and Young's modulus increased for Hwangdeung granite; strength and Young's modulus in wet condition were greater than those in dry condition. In the case of Boryung sandstone, as temperature decreases unaxial compression strength and Young's modulus increase but decrease below -10
- Storage of Gases in Rock Caverns Storage of refrigerated liquified gases in rock caverns-Charateristics of rock under very low temperature Kenji Aoki;Keisuke Hibiya;Takehisa Yoshida
- Subsurface Space-Proceedings of the International Symposium (Rockstore '80) Rock Behavior of Underground Cavern with the Storage of Cryogenic iquified Gas Kuriyagawa, M.;I. Matsunaga;N. Kinoshita;K. Hibi
- 에너지 절약형 지하 냉장 및 냉동저장 설계기술개발에 관한 중간보고서 통산산업부
- Int. J. Rock Mech. Min. Sci. & Geomech. Abstr. v.21 no.3 Technical Note: Some Studies of Low Temperature Rock Strength Inada, Y.;K. Yokota
- 터널과 지하공간 v.2 고온 및 저온하에서의 암석의 변형, 파괴특성 정재훈;김영근;이형원;이희근
- Int. Conf. on Permafrost 2nd Mechanical properties of rocks at low temperatures Malcolm M.
- Storage of Gases in Rock Caverns Low temperature storage of gases in underground openings Inada, Y.