- Volume 7 Issue 2
Stability Evaluation and Blasing of Slopes for Optimal Development of Aggregate Quarry with Highly Damaged Discontinuities
절리면이 발달한 골재석산의 최적개발을 위한 발파 및 사면유지
- 양형식 (전남대학교) ;
- 김남수 (전남대학교 대학원) ;
- 김형근 (전남대학교 대학원)
- Published : 1997.06.01
Various analytical, empirical and theoretical methods for slope stability assessment were applied on slopes to develop aggregate quarry optimally. Among them are block theory, stereographic analysis, RMR, SMR, limit equilibrium method and maximum likelihood. Test site was estimated that slopes were apt to fail although rock quality was good. Modified direction and dip angle was suggested for stability. To reduce the overbreak and to improve the stability, the vertical blasting was recommended for new subground level.
- Int. J. Rock. Mech. Min. Sci. & Geomech. Abstr. v.31.1 Maximum likelihood estimation of slope stability Sah, N.K.;P.R. Sheorey;L.N. Upadhyaya
- Inst. Min. Metall. Rock Slope Engineering Hoek, E.;J.W. Bray
- Int. J. Rock Mech. Min. Sci. & Geomech. Abstr. v.13 Discountinuity spacings in rock Priest, S.D.;J.A. Hudson
- Block Theory and Its Application to Rock Engineering Goodman, R.E.;G. Shi
- 암반역학 전문가 시스템 (ROMES 1.0), 한국컴퓨터 프로그램보호회 등록번호 95-01-12-1882 양형식
- Comprehensive Rock Engineering v.3 A geomechanical classification for slope :Slope Mass Rating Romana, M.R.
- 한국자원공학회지 v.28 불연속면의 빈도분포 해석을 위한 전산 program 선우춘