- Volume 5 Issue 3
The dynamic characteristics during gear ratio change including the disturbance of output torque has been one of the most important issues in the study of automatic transmissions of passenger cars. In this paper, to investigate the dynamic characteristics of a passenger car automatic transmission during gear ratio change, a dynamic model of the driveline of a passenger car focused on the automatic transmission is proposed and the dynamic simulation program is developed. The results of the simulation show good agreements with the experimental data, which process the use fullness of the dynamic model and the simulation of the driveline.
- J. of Franklin institute v.319 no.1/2 Bond Graph Modeling and Computer Simulation of Automotive Torque Converter D. Hrovat;W. E. Tobler
- Proceedings of Colloquium on Turbo Machinery Effects of a Torque Converter on Power Transmission W. S. Lim;J. M. Lee
- 제1회 현대자동차 학술대회 논문집 모델링과 시뮬레이션을 이용한 자동변속기의 변속시 토오크와 속도해석 김영홉
- SAE 941014, Transmission and Driveling Developments(SP-1032) A Study on the Transient Characteristics of Automatic Transmission with Detailed Dynamic Modeling Young Heub Kim;Jinseung Yang;Jang moo Lee
- 서울대학교 공학박사 학위논문 승용차용 자동변속기의 동특성 및 변속제어 파라미터에 관한 연구 김영흡