- Volume 10 Issue 3
The order of the stress singularity that occurs at the termination of an interface between materials exhibiting bilinear stress-strain response under plane strain conditions has been calculated, The governing equation of elasticity together with traction-free boundary condition and interface continuity condition defines a two-point boundary value problem. The stress components near the free edge are assumed to be proportional to r/sup s-1/, with solutions existing only for certain values of s. Finding these values entails the solution of an eigenvalue problem. Because it has been impossible to integrate the differential equations analytically, the integration has been performed numerically with a shooting method coupled with a Newton improvement scheme.
- 대한기계학회논문집(A) v.20 no.1 전자부품 패키지에 내재된 두재료 혹은 세제료 접합점에 대한 응력특이차수 최성렬;권용수;박상선;박재완
- 대한기계학회논문집(A) v.20 no.7 응력특이성계수에 의한 이종 접합재료의 강도평가 정남용;오봉택
- ASME J. of Applied Mechanics v.38 Two Edge-bonded Elastic Wedges of Different Materials and Wedge Angles Under Surface Tractions Bogy, D. B.
- J. of Elasticity v.11 On The Singular Stress Behavior At The Vertices of Bimaterial Wedge Dempsey, J. P.;Sinclair, G. B.
- J. Apple. Mech. v.55 The Singularity At The Apex Of A Rigid Wedge Embedded IN A Nonlinear Material Duva, J. M.
- J. Mech. Phys. Solids v.35 Asymptotic Fields In Steady Crack Growth With Linear Strain Hardening Ponte Castaneda, P.