- Volume 4 Issue 2
The purpose of this paper is to discuss distribution-free tests of hypothesis that the random samples are identically distributed against the epidemic alternative. But most tests that have been considered are depended only on specific null distribution. Two nonparametric tests are considered and compared with a likelihood ratio test by the empirical powers.
- Statistical in Medicine v.4 The cusum test of homogeneity with an application in spontaneous abortion epidemiology Levin, B.;Kline, J.
- Econometrics and Structural Change Broemeling, L.D.;Tsurumi, H.
- Annals of Probability v.16 Approximate tail probabilities for the maxima of some random fields Siegmund, D.
- Annals of Mathematical Statistics v.20 Heuristic approach to the kolmogorov smirnov theorems Doob, J.L.
- Biometrika v.74 no.3 Rank tests for changepoint problems Lombard, F.
- Applied Statistics v.28 A nonparametirc appriach to the change-point problem Pettitt, A.N.
- Biometrika v.80 no.1 Tests for change-points with epidemic alternatices Yao, Q.
- Biometrika v.41 Continuous inspection schemes Page, E.S.
- South African Statistical Journal v.17 Asymptotic distributions of rank statistics in the change-point problem Lombard, F.
- Journal of Applied Probability v.30 Boundary crossing probabilities of some random fields related to likelihood ratio tests for epidemic alternatives Yao, Q.