- Volume 4 Issue 2
In regression model with nested error structure interval estimations on regression coefficients in different stages are proposed. Ordinary least square estimators and generalized least square estimators of the regression coefficients in this model are derived for between and within group model. The confidence intervals are dervied by using independent idstributional properties between regression coefficient estimators and quadratic froms obtained from the model.
- Journal of American Statistical Association v.82 The Analysis of Two-Stage Sampling Data by Ordinary Least Squares Christensen, R.
- Journal of American Statistical Association v.68 Transformations for Estimation of Linear Models with Nested-Error Structure Fuller, W.A.;Battese, G.E.
- Communications in Statistics-Simmulation and Computation v.23 no.1 Confidence intervals on the regression coefficients in a simple linaer regression model with a balanced one-fold nested error structure Park, D. J.;Burdick, R.K.
- Journal of Statistical Theory and Methods v.7 Confidence intervals on the variance components in two stage regression model Park, D.J.
- Linear Models Searle, S.R.
- Linear Models For Unbalanced Data Searle, S.R.
- Journal of American Statistical Association v.87 Estimation of Within Model Parameters in Regression Models With a Nested Error Structure Weerakkody, G.J.;Johnson, D.E.