- Volume 4 Issue 2
Univariate F test is based on the multisample sphericity assumption. Robustness for tests of a main effect of the within-subjects factor was investigated when the assumptions of the onmibus F tests are violated in a split-plot design with one between-subjects factor using untrimmed data and trimmed data. The results indicate that when sample sizes are unbalanced and dispersion matrices are heterogeneous, the CIGA and the
- Psychometrika v.24 On methods in the analysis of profile data Greenhouse, S.W.;Geisser, S.
- The Korean Communications in Statistics v.4 no.1 Type 1 error rates and power for omnibus tests of repearted measures means in the split plot design Kim, H.
- Fundamentals of experimental design(3rd ed.) Myers, J.L.
- The American Statistician v.34 no.4 Comparative Analysis of Pretest-posttest research designs Brogan, D.R.;Kutner, M.H.
- British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology v.48 An improved general approximation test for the main effect in a split-plot design Algina, J.;Oshima, T.C.
- Exploring data tables,trends, and shapes Summarizing shape numerically: The h-and-h distributins Hoaglin, D.C.;D. Hoaglin(ed.);F. Mosteller(ed.);J. Tuket(ed.)
- Multivariate Behavioral Research v.29 Some alternative approximate tests for a split plot design Algina, J.
- British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology v.43 Analysinf unbalanced repearted measure designs Keselman, J.C.;Keselman, H.J.
- Sankyha A v.25 Less vulnerable confidence and significance procedures for location based on a single sample: Trimming/Winsorization 1 Tukey, J.W.;Mclaughlin, D.H.
- British Journal of Methematical and Statistical Psychology v.32 Analysis of repeated measurements Rogan, J.C.;Keselman, H.J;Mendoza, J.L.
- British Journal of MAthematical and Statistical Psychology v.46 Analyzing repeated measures or randomized block designs using trimmed means Wilcox, R.R.
- Journal of Educational Statistics v.16 A correction for the ε approximate test in repeated measures designs with two or more independent groups Lecoutre, B.
- Annals of Mathematical Statistics v.25 Some theorems on quadratic forms applied in the study of analysis of variance problems: Ⅰ. Effect of inequality of variance on the one-way classification Box, G.E.P.
- Psychometrika v.43 no.2 Some approximate tests for repeated measurement designs Huynh, H.
- SAS/IML Software:Usage and Reference, Version 6(1st ed.) SAS Institute Inc.
- Journal of Educational Statistics v.1 no.1 Estimation of the Box correction for degrees of freedom from sample data in randomized block and split-plot designs Huynh, H.;Feldt, L.S.
- Exploratory data analysis Tukey, J.W.
- British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology v.31 Robustness? Bradkey, J.C.
- Journal of the Amerucan Statistical Association v.65 Conditions under which mean squared ratios in repeated measurements design have exact F distributions Huynh, H.;Feldt, L.S.