- Volume 11 Issue 2
Study on the durability of fiber reinforced plastic by moisture aborsoption
흡수에 의한 FRP의 내구성에 관한 연구
- 문창권 (부경대학교 재료공학과) ;
- 구자삼 (부경대학교 선박공학과)
- Published : 1997.05.01
This work has been investigated in order to study the influence of the moisture absorption on the mechanical pf the glass fiber/epoxy resein composites and the carbon fiber/epoxy resein composites. The types of glass fiber used in the glass fiber/epoxy resein composites were randomly oriented fiber and plain fabric fiber. And carbon fiber.epoxy resein composites was laminated with fabric prepreg which was formed with carbon fiber and epoxy resein. Both composites were immersed up to 100 days in distilled water at
glass fiber/epoxy composites;carbon fiber/epoxy composites;moisture absorption;tensile strength;prepreg
- Composites v.11 no.4 Gaur, U;Miller, B
- J. Mater. Sci v.30 no.5537 Bradley, W. L;Grant, T. S.
- Environment, Report TTCP/AUSP 3/15, The Technical Coroporation Program The Prevension of the Deterioration of Organic. Materials in Operational Pinkerton, D. M
- int. J. Adhesion and Adhesives v.14 no.85 Lowe, G. B.;Lee. T. C. P
- Polymer Degradiation: Principles and Practical Application Schnabel, W
- Composites no.406 Apicella, A(et al)
- J. Mater. Sci v.5 no.762 Hancock, P;Cuthberson, R. C.
- J. of Adhesion v.7 no.25 Ashbee, K. H. G.;Wyatt, R. C.
- Korean J. of Mater. Res v.5 no.979 Moon, C.K
- Polymer Composites v.12 no.333 Bian, X. S.;Ambriosio, L
- AECM-3 Symposium Hamada, H;Maekawa Z;Morii T
- 日本複合料科學會 第45回 月例硏究會 炭素纖維技術委員會
- Composites v.25 no.613 Wagner,H. D.;Lustiger, A
- J. Comp. Tech. Res v.9 no.101 Woo,M.;Piggott, M.R.