- Volume 11 Issue 2
Viscous flow around an actual ship is calculated by an use of RANS(Reynolds-averaged Navier-Stokes) solver. Reynolds stress is modelled by using k-
- FLOWTECH INTERNATIONAL AB Ship Viscous Flow: Proceedings of 1990 SSPACTH-IIHR Workshop Larsson, L;Patel,V.C.;Dyne,G
- Proceedings of CFD Workshop Tokyo 1994
- Proc. of 19th ITTC v.1 Report of the Powering Performance Committee ITTC
- 서울대학교 박사학위 논문 수치해를 이용한 콘테이너선의 점성 유동장 및 저항성능 해석 곽영기
- TEACH-2E Computation Code Manual Gosman, A.D.;Ideriah, F.J.K.
- J. Ship Research v.35 no.2 Stern Flows at Full-Scale Reynolds Number Ju, S;Patel, V.C.
- Computational Mechanics v.9 no.2 Full Scale Reynolds Number Effects for the Viscous Flow around the Ship Stern Oh, K;Kang, S
- Numerical Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow Patanakar, S.V.
- JCP v.98 A Consistently Formulated QUICK scheme for Fast and Stable Convergence Using Finite-Volume Iterative Caculation Procedures Hayase, T;Humphery, J.A.C.;Grief, R