- Volume 11 Issue 2
This is describes the automatic mesh generation on the ship hull surface. At first ship hull is defined as a cillocation of composite surface patches which satisfy the geometic continuity between adjoining patches by using Gregory surface method. Node points that would be mesh points are ganerated by considering the surface curvature. The triangulation of the node points is by the combination of Ohtsubo's method and Choi's one. After triangulation, shape improvement and quadrilateralization is done with specific criterin. An application to the actual ship and the results are shown.
- 日本造船學會論文集 no.170 Object 指向型 有限要 Modeler의 曲面 板組構造에의 適用 Ohtsubo, H
- CFD and CAD in Ship Design Automatic Panel Generation for Seakeeping and Wave Resistance Calculations Jensen,P.S.;G.van Oortmerssen(ed)
- 日本造船學會論文集 no.175 船體構造에 있어서의 自動 MESH 生成法의 硏究 Kawamura Y
- Computer Aided Design v.20 no.5 Triangulation of Scattered Data in 3D Space Choi, B. K.;Shin, H. Y.;Yoon, Y. L.;Lee, J.W.
- 대한조선학회94춘계학술발표회 CAD Modeler를 이용한 선형의 정의및 Panel 생성과 조파저항계산에의 적용 김용환;이원준;우일국;송치봉;조학종;윤덕영
- Surface Modeling for CAD/CAM Choi, B. K.
- International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering v.29 Development of an Automatic, Two-Dimensional Finite Element Mesh Generator using Quadrilateral Elements and Bezier curve boundary definition J. A. Talbert;A. R. Parkinson
- 대한조선학회논문집 v.31 no.4 GC 곡면을 이용한 선형의 표현 박지선;김동준