- Volume 6 Issue 2
A Comparison of Questioning Styles in Middle School Environmeotology Textbook
중학교 환경 교과서의 질문방략
- Hur, Man-Kyu (Dept.of Biological Education and Dept, of Environmental Engineering, Pausan National University) ;
- Huh, Hong-Wook (Dept.of Biological Education and Dept, of Environmental Engineering, Pausan National University) ;
- Oh, Kwang-Joong (Dept.of Biological Education and Dept, of Environmental Engineering, Pausan National University)
- Published : 1997.04.01
The purpose of this study was to examine the questioning styles in middle school environmentology textbook In terms of frequency, type, and placement of questions. It was also to analyse and to compare the kinds of scientific inquiry processes elicited by the questions in the topics of textbooks. The instrument was the Textbook Questing Strategies Assessment Instrument (TQSAI) developed the Cooperative Teacher Preparation Project, University of California. The average number of Questions per topic was only 1.09 and the ratio of questions to sentences was 2.5%. Most of questions were in explanatory place(75%). Nearly 90% of experienced questions types were reasoning or application. The frequencies of non-experiential question were higher than those of experiential question. In action, there were much kinds of question-styles.
- 서울대학교 사범대학 과학교육논총 v.19 물리 교과서의 질문 방략 비교 분석 김진만;박승재
- 과학적 탐구사고력 평가 박승재
- 교육개발 v.9 교수학습 상황에서 질문이 갖는 의미와 역할 양미경
- 서울대학교 대학원 박사학위논문 과학적 탐구 사고력 문항 형태에 관한 연구 이무
- 중학교 환경 한국 교육 개발원
- How to ask right questions Blosser, P. E.
- Questionings and teaching: A manual of practice Dillon, J.J.
- University of California Cooperative Teacher preparation Program, Research Report QS - 3 A study of questioning style among four widely used biology textbooks Lowery, L.F.;W.H. Leonard
- Biology teacher' handbook, 3rd ed. Mayer, W. V.
- The teaching of science as inquiry Schwab, J. J.
- Inquiry : The conditions for inquiry, Instructor. Suchman, J. R.
- Becoming a secondary school science teacher, 4th ed. Trowbridge, L. W.;R. W. Bybee
- Air Pollounation and Acid Rain: The Biological Impact Wellburn, A.