- Volume 6 Issue 3
Analysis of Question and Sentence in High Environmental Science Textbook
고등학교 환경과학 교과서의 질문과 문장 내용 분석
- Lee, Bong-Hun (Dept. of Chemistry, Pusan National University, Pusan) ;
- Moon, Seong-Bae (Dept. of Chemical Education, Pusan National University, Pusan) ;
- Moon, Jung-Dae (Dept. of Chemical Education, Pusan National University, Pusan)
- Published : 1997.06.01
The question style In high school enoronmental science textbook was examined in terms of the placement, frequency, and type of question, and then analyzed the kind of scientific Inquiry process elicited by the question In the topic of textbook using the Tektbook guestioning Strategy Assessment Instrument (TQSAI). The average number of question per topic was only 0.6. The number of all Question In the high school enororunental science textbook was very little : the number of non-experiential Question was 8 and that of experiential one was 3. The total number of sentence was 1,236 and the ratio of the number of Question to that of sentence was 0.9% . The frequency of non-experlential question was higher than that of experiential one. In action part of the textbook, there were more kinds of Question styles than In the matin part.
- 서울대학교 대학원 박사학위 논문 과학적 탐구 사고력 문항 형태에 관한 연구 이무
- 고등학교 환경과학 교과서 최석진(외)
- How to ask right questions Blosser, P. E.
- Durham Environment and the global arena Dahlberg, K. A.(et.)
- Questionings and teach-ing: A manual of practice Dillon, J. J.
- Energy and the en-vironment, (2nd ed.) Fowler, J. M.
- Research Re-port Qs-3 A Study of questioning style among four widely used biology textbooks, Univ-ersity of California Cooperative Teach-er preparation Program Lowery, L. F.;W. H. Leonard
- This land is your land Schanks, B.
- Envitonment and man, (2nd ed.) Wagner, R. H.