- Volume 26 Issue 4
The changes of ascorbic acid(AsA) and dehydroascorbic acid(DHAA) contents in distilled water, carrot juice, and carrot+vegetable juices under different incubation time and temperature were determined by using high performance liquid chromatography. AsA in carrot juice was more stable than that in distilled water. AsA contents in distilled water and carrot juice were gradually reduced in a time and temperature dependent manner. AsA contents in carrot juice and carrot+ vegetable juices stored in refrigerator(4
- Genetic toxicology of the diet Nutrition and cancer-large scale cohort study Hirayama, T.;Knudsen, I.(ed.)
- J. Agric. Food Chem. v.37 Isolation of compounds with antimutagenic activity from savoy chieftain cabbage Lawson, T.;Nunnally, J.;Walker, B.;Bresnick, E.;Wheeler, D.;Wheeler, M.
- J. Natl. Cancer Inst. v.58 Inhibition of carcinogenic effects of polycyclic hydrocarbons by benzylisothiocyanate and related compounds Wattenberg, L. W.
- Cancer Res. v.38 Inhibition of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon-induced neoplasia by naturally occurring indoles Wattenberg, L. W.;Loub, W. D.
- J. Food Safety v.4 Purification and properties of desmutagenic factor from broccoli(Brassica oleracea var. italica plenck) for mutagenic principle of tryptophan pyrolysate Morita, K.
- 한국유전학회지 v.17 케일 쥬스에 의한 Aflatoxin B₁의 유전독성 억제효과 최영현;박건영;이선미;유미애;이원호
- Environ. Mut. Carcino. v.13 Antimutagenic effect of soluble dietary fibers from kale and soybean Lee, S. M.;Rhee, S. H.;Park, K. Y.
- 한국영양식량학회지 v.24 김치의 영양학적 평가와 항돌연변이 및 항암효과 박건영
- J. Assoc. Off. Anal. Chem. v.68 Analytical method for determining ascorbic acid in biological samples, food products, and pharmaceuticals Pachla, L. A.;Reyholds, D. L.;Kissing, P. T.
- Anal. Biochem. v.114 Quantitative analysis of ascorbic acid and dehydroascorbic acid by high-performance liquid chromatography Rose, R. C.;Nahrwold, D. L.
- J. Assoc. Off. Anal. Chem. v.72 Determination of total vitamin C by ion exclusion chromatography with electrochemical detection Kim, H-J.
- J. Chrom. v.391 Rapid and sesitive determination of dehydroascorbic acid in addition to ascorbic acid by reversed-phase High-Performance liquid chromatography using a post-column reduction system Ziegler, S. J.;Meier, B.;Sticher, O.
- 日本家政學會誌 v.38 調理時におけるアスコルビソ酸の變化 桐연壽子;川嶋かほる
- 대한가정학회지 v.10 김치에 당근을 섞었을 때의 vitamin C 의 변화 안숙자
- 한국영양학회지 v.18 오이의 ascorbic acid oxidase에 관한 연구 김정원;박은순;윤선
- The biochemistry of copper Dawson, C. R.
- Physiol v.38 Citrus fruit enzymes: Ⅰ. Ascorbic acid oxidase in orange peel Vines, H. M.;Oberbacher, M. F.
- J. Food Sci. v.46 Ascorbate oxidase in mature orange peel Stelaharel, J. K.;Ben-shalom, N.
- J. Chrom. v.207 Resolution of ascorbic, dehydroascorbic and diketogulonic acids by pairedion reversed-phase chromatography Finley, J. W.;Duang, E.
- J. Biol. Chem. v.267 Inhibition of ascorbic acid transport in human neutrophils by glucose Washko, P.;Levinet, M.