- Volume 26 Issue 4
Growth Inhibitory Effect and Changes in Membrane Phospholipid Fatty Acid Composition on MG-63 and AZ-521 Human Cancer Cells by Linoleic Acid
리놀레산에 의한 인체암세포의 성장 억제효과 및 암세포막 인지질 지방산 변화
- 임선영 (부산대학교 식품영양학과 및 암연구소) ;
- 이숙희 (부산대학교 식품영양학과 및 암연구소) ;
- 이세윤 (동덕여자대학교 약학연구소) ;
- 박건영 (부산대학교 식품영양학과 및 암연구소)
- Published : 1997.08.01
Linoleic acid(LA) was examined to evaluate its potential as a chemotherapeutic agent for MG-63 human osteosarcoma and AZ-521 gastric cancer cells. The treatment of LA(0.005% for 6 days) to the MG-63 and AZ-521 cancer cells inhibited growth of the cancer cells by 54% and 52%, respectively as compared to that of the controls. It also exhibited that LA with 0.01% concentration decreased the [
- Fats and oils Eramus, U.
- 식품과학과 산업 v.23 α-Linolenic acid의 생리기능 譏田好弘;崔春彦
- Prostaglandins Leukot Med. v.15 Some effect of essential fatty acids linoleic acid and -linolenic acid and of their metabolites -linolenic acid, arachidonic acid, eicosapentanoic acid, docohexaenoic acid, and of PGA on the proliferation of human osteogenic sarcoma cells in culture Booyens, J.;Engelbrecht, P.;Le Roux, S.(et al.)
- Pros. Leuk. Ess. F.A. v.38 Comparison of the inhibitory effect of polyunsaturated fatty acids on prostaglandin synthesis oral squamous carcinoma cells Elattar, T. M. A.;Lin, H. S.
- Biochem. Biophys. Acta v.152 Inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis by oleic, linoleic, and linolenic acids Pace-Asciak, C.;Wolfe, L. S.
- J. Natl. Cancer Inst. v.81 Growth-inhibition effects of oleic acid, linoleic acid and their methyl esters on transplanted tumors in mice Zhu, Y. P.;Su, Z. W.;Li, C. H.
- JNCT. v.78 Cytotoxic effects of free fatty acids on ascites tumor cells Siegel, I.;Liu, T. L.;Yaghoubzadeh, E.
- Chem. Phys. Lipids. v.45 Effect of polyunsaturated fatty acids and of their oxidation products on cell survival Begin, M. E.
- J. Food Sci. Nutr. v.1 Antimutagenic effects of doenjang(Korean soy paste) Park, K. Y.;Moon, S. H.;Cheigh, H. S.;Baik, H. S.
- Canadian. J. Physiol. Pharmacol. v.58 Fractionation and Ca uptake studies on membranes of rabbit longitudinal and circular intestinal smooth muscle Grover, A. K.;Kwan, C. Y.;Garfield, R. E.;Mclean, J.;Fox, J. E. T.;Daniel, E. E.
- Lipid v.19 Homeostatic control of membrane fatty acid composition in the rat after dietary lipid treatment Gibson, R. A.;Mumuchie, E. J.;Charnock, J. S.;Kneebone, G. M.
- Mutat. Res. v.11 The use of sesame oil and other vegetables oil in the inhibition of human colon cancer growth in vitro Salerno, J. W.;Smith, D. E.
- Cancer Res. v.42 Effect of fatty acid of cultured hepatoma cells on susceptivity to natural killer cells Yoo, T. J.;Kuo, C. Y.;Spector, A. A.
- Biochem. Biophys. Acta v.779 The modification of mammarian membrane polyunsaturated fatty acid composition in relation to membrane fluidity and function Stubbs, C. D.;Smith, A. D.
- J. Cell Physiol. v.123 1α, 25-Dihydroxyvitamin D₃ specific regulation of growth, morphology and fibronectin in a human osteosarcoma cell line Franceschi, R. T.;James, W. M.;Zerlauth, G.
- J. Biol. Chem. v.262 Regulation of cellular adhesion and fibronectin synthesis by 1α,25-dihydroxyvitamin D₃ Franceschi, R. T.;Linson, C. J.;Peter, T. C.;Romano, P. R.