- Volume 26 Issue 4
The purpose of this study is to develop a software program to diagnose and assess status of dietary intake obtained using 24-hour dietary recall method. This program consist of four functions. The first function is assessing tile general status of the body such as ideal body weight, obesity measure, activity expenditure energy and total energy requirement by the analysis of age, height, weight and the degree of activity. The second one is calculating the intake number of food classified by the food group and evaluating the status of food intake by comparing them with the number of standardized intake in recommended dietary allowances for Koreans,6th revision. Third one is calculating energy and nutrient intakes contributed by the food group in dietary intake and evaluating the status of dietary intake by comparing the nutrient intake with the recommended dietary allowance for Korean, especially calculating and evaluating the status of dietary fat intake. The fourth function is calculating and evaluating the status of nutrient intake and nutrients energy Percent contributed by three regular meals and at least one in-between-meal snack. The results are displayed as tabular forms and graphical forms on the computer screen.
- Hospitals v.40 Experiments with computer-assistend menu planning Balinty, J. L.;Nebel, E. C.
- Hospitals v.46 Using the computer for menu plaining Eckstein, E.;Wakefield, L.
- J. Am. Diet. Assoc. v.67 A computer tallied menu system Orser, J.;Mutschler, M.
- J. Am. Diet. Assoc. v.77 Computer generated fiscal reports for food costing accounting Fromm, B.;Moore, A. N.;Hoover, L. W.
- J. Am. Diet. Assoc. v.49 Inventory and cost control by computer Johnson, R. A.;Moore, A. N.
- J. Am. Diet. Assoc. v.63 Computerized food shopping Millette, R. A.;Maier, A.;Krause, R. E.
- Food Technol v.36 Computer implementation of matrix data structure for controlling food formulation and manufacture Norback, J. P.;Mattews, M. E.
- J. Can. Diet. Asooc. v.40 Development of a computerized system for calculating nutritional intakes Hatcher, J.;Bell, L.;Chan, L.;Fraser, A.
- J. Hum. Nutr. v.34 Recipe, a computer program for calculating the nutrient content of foods Day, K. C.
- J. Am. Diet. Assoc. v.69 A computer-based dietary counseling system Witschi, J.;porter, D.;Vogel, S.;Buxbaum, R.;Stare, F. J.;Slack, W.
- J. Am. Diet. Assoc. v.69 Dietary interviewing by computer: An experimental approach to counseling Slack, W.;Porter, D.;Witschi, J.;Sullivan, M.;Buxbaum, R.;Stare, F. J.
- J. Nutr. Educ. v.8 Computerized interviewing systems for the obese Miller, L. G.
- J. Am. Diet. Assoc. v.75 Self-instructional learning packages as a teaching/learning tool in dietetic education Hutton, C. W.;Davidson, S. H.
- 한국영양학회지 v.20 전산화를 통한 한국인 식생활 개선 방안 연구 이기열;이양자;송만석;김은경;고건;김정수
- 한국영양학회지 v.26 표준 식단 작성을 위한 computer program의 이용 개발 김은미;이정선;우순자
- 한국조리과학회지 v.7 국방 표준식단작성을 위한 전산화 프로그램 개발에 관한 연구 문수재;손경희;양일선;손춘영;김대엽
- 한국영양학회지 v.20 병원 영양과의 재무 관리 시스템 전산화 모델에 관한 연구 최성경;곽동경
- 한국영양학회지 v.20 한국인의 영양관리를 위한 전산화연구 김세림;승정자
- 국민영양 v.88 영양상담의 전산화 김은미;이정숙
- 한국영양학회지 v.22 영양상담을 위한 전산 프로그램 개발 연구 홍순명
- 한국영양학회지 v.19 식사관리와 영양평가를 위한 영양교육프로그램의 전산화 연구 문수재;이영미
- 한국인 영양권장량(제 6차 개정) 한국영양학회
- Nutritional assessment and support Determination of nutritional requirements Page, C. P.;Hardin, T. C.
- 임상영양핸드북 서울 중앙병원 영양실
- 한국소아 발육 표준치 대한소아과학회
- 급식관리 지도서(2차 개정판) 대한영양사회