- Volume 41 Issue 2
Multivariate Analysis and Gas Chromatographic Determination of the Smelly Nitro Compounds in Dried-Fishes
GC에 의한 건어물 냄새성분중 질소화합물 분석과 다변량해석
- Bae, Sun Young (Department of Chemistry, University of Massachusetts) ;
- Lee, Dong Sun (Department of Chemistry, Seoul Women's University)
- Published : 19970200
The smelly nitro compounds were extracted from dried fishes by simultanous distillation and extraction, then were analyzed by GC-MS. Carbon number and order of an amine could be predicted by using retention time and equivalent chain length. Anchovy, codfish, imitation crab meat, cuttle fish, file fish, pollack, shrimp, octopus, harvest fish, and hard-shelled mussel were used for this investigation. Various smelly nitro compounds such as methylamine, acetamide, thiazole, 2-hydroxy isopropylamine, N-methyl pyrroline, piperidine, cyclohexylamine were identified, however, dimethylamine, trimethylamine, diethylamine were not detected. Principal components analysis was applied to GC-MS profiles for pattern recognition of smelly nitro compounds in dried fishes. Multivariate aspects using principal components analysis were very useful for pattern recognition of smelly components, category similarity.
- Anal. Chem. v.38 Capella, P.;Horning, E. C.
- Analytica Chemica Acta v.252 Abjul-Rashid, M. K.;Riley, J. P.;Fitzsimons, M. F.;Wolff, G. A.
- J. Chromatogr. Sci. v.28 Gao, C.;Krull, I. S.
- J. Chromatogr. v.592 Gross, G. A.;Gruter, A.
- Modern Practice of Gas Chromatography Grob, R. L.
- J. Chem. Edu. v.51 Paulson, D. R.;Saranto, J. R.;Forman, W. A.
- J. Agr. Food Chem. v.20 Gruger, E. H. Jr.
- Bull. Korean Fish. Soc. v.14 朴塋浩;崔守安;安哲佑;梁永其
- J. Food Sci. v.56 Yen, G.;Hsieh, C.
- J. Chromatogr. v.539 Pfundstein, B.;Tricker, A. R.;Preussmann, R.
- Assoc. Off. Anal. Chem. v.64 Strauszkiewicz, W. F. Jr.;Bond, J. F.
- Analytica Chemica Acta v.264 Cacho, J.;Ferreira, V.
- J. Food Sci. v.34 Sen, N. P.
- J. Chromatogr. v.283 Slemr, J.;Beyermann, K.
- J. Korean Soc. Food Nutr. v.19 小泉千秋;大島敏明;李應昊
- J. Assoc. Off. Anal. Chem. v.74 Ibe, A.;Saito, K.;Nakazato, M.;Kikuchi, Y.
- Bull. Environ. Sci. v.2 高英秀
- J. Agric. Food. Chem. v.32 Parris, N.