- Volume 10 Issue 2 Serial No. 35
The highspeed railway bridge which support continuous and high moving mass evalute the dynamic state and make the displacement of the bridge makes more or less, but up to this time the bridges are designed by the static design concept. for example when we design bridge we use impact factor, which only times the static load makes dynamic load. But becouse it simples. it can't express all of the effects. And so, in this report we study the modeling method of the moving mass and the dynamic factor.
Supported by : 한국학술진흥재단
- 고속전철 표준 시방서 고속전철 사업기획단
- 고속철도 핸드북 한국고속철도 건설공단
- 차량통과 및 制動으로 인한 도로교의 동적거동해석 김규춘
- Structural Dynamics Craig, Roy R. Jr.
- Dynamics Of Railway Bridges Fryba, Ladislav
- Dynamics Of Railway Vehicle Systems Garg, V.K.;Dukkipati, R.V.
- J. Engrg. Mechanics Div., Proc. Of ASCE v.106 no.Em4 Vehicle Braking on Highway Bridges Gupta, R.K.;Traill-Nash, R.W.
- Earthquake Engrg. And Struct. Dynamics v.8 Bridge Dynamic Loading due to Road Surface Irregularities and Braking of Vehicle Gupta, R.K.;Traill-Nash, R.W.
- Effects of Vehicle Braking on the Dynamic Loading of bridges. UNCIV Report No.R-191 Mulcahy, N.L.;Pulmano, V.A.;Traill-Nash, R.W.