- Volume 27 Issue 3
Rapid Determination of Ascorbic Acid in Red Pepper Leaves by Near-Infrared Reflectance Spectroscopic Analysis
근적외 분광분석법에 의한 고춧잎의 Ascorbic Acid 함량 측정
- Published : 1998.06.01
The loss of ascorbic acid in dried red pepper leaves prepare with different drying methods of air-, oven-, microwave oven-, and vacuum drying with blanching or without was determined by a HPLC method. Vacuum drying showed the least loss of ascorbic acid than the other drying methods. Additionally, the feasibility of near infrared reflectance spectroscopy(NIRS) to determine the contents of ascorbic acid in the red pepper leaves was studied. NIRS was found to be an efficient way of determining ascorbic acid contents in red pepper leaves, requiring only 30 seconds of an analytical time.
- 성신여대 생활과학논집 v.4 채소류의 냉장고내 보관 기간에 따른 ascorbic acid 함량 변화에 관한 연구 이중희
- Am. J. Clin. Nutr. v.34 Acute effect of alcohol on plasm ascorbic acid in healthy subject Frazio, V.;Flint, D. M.;Wahlqvist, M.
- 조리과학 허필숙
- Ann. Nutr. Aliment. v.32 Very low temperature(quick freezing) and pseudo-stabilization of the chemical composition of food of plant origin Ulrich, R.
- 건대 학술지 v.15 채소 저장중의 ascorbic acid 변화에 관하여 황희자
- CRC-Critical Reviews in Food Technology v.3 Nutrient losses during drying and stroage of dehydrated foods Labuza, T. P.
- Food Res. v.10 Losses of ascorbic acid four B vitamins in vegetables as a result of dehydration, storage and cooking Morgan, A. F.;Mackinney, G.;Calleau, R.
- Nutritional evaluation of food processing Effects of commercial processing on the composition of fruits and vegetables Hendel, C. E.;Harris, R. S.(ed.);Von Loesecke, H. W.(ed.)
- J. Assoc. Off. Anal. Chem. v.68 Analytical methods for determining ascorbic acid in biological samples, food products, and pharmaceuticals Kissinger, P. T.;Pachla, L. A.
- 식품과학 v.20 식품공업에 있어서 근적외 분석법의 응용 조래광
- J. Food Sci. v.48 Ascorbic acid and folic acid content and sensory characteristics of dehydrated green peppers Kuznians, A.;Bowers, A. J.;Craig, J.
- J. Food Sci. v.46 Retention of ascorbic acid and total carotene in solar dried vegetables Maeda, E. E.;Salunkhe, D. K.
- J. Food Sci. v.44 Ascorbic acid in peas cooked by microwaves Mabesa, L. B.;Baldwin, R. E.