- Volume 27 Issue 3
Effect of Heating Height within Microwave Oven on Microwave Heating of Food
전자레인지 내부에서 가열높이 변화가 품질 특성에 미치는 영향
- Kum, Jun-Seok (Korea Food Research Institute) ;
- Ha, Tae-Youl (Korea Food Research Institute) ;
- Han, Ouk (Dept. of Food and Nutrition, Heoseo University)
- Published : 1998.06.01
For the purpose of improving the qualities of popcorn, potato, frozen hotdog and steamed egg, the effects of food height(0mm: HO, 5mm: H5, 10mm, 15mm: H15) for microwave cooking on physicochemical properties were investigated. In popcorn, weight loss was decreased as height increased while volume of popcorn was increased, which indicated that popcorn was poped very well as height increased. H10 showed the highest taste score in sensory evaluation. In potato, degree of gelatinization was increased as hight increased. H10 showed the highest overall acceptance score. In frozen hotdog, hardness of hotdog was decreased as hight increased and H15 showed the lowest hardness score (408.8g). In steamed egg, H5 showed the highest temperature and H10 showed the highest overall acceptance score. Physicochemical properties of food were changed by heating height of microwave heating.
- Microwave foods: New product development Rebert, V. D.
- J. Microwave Power v.4 Applications of microwave energy in preparation of poultry convenience foods May, K. N.
- Microwave Energy Appl. Newsletter v.1 Industrial microwave cooking comes of age : Chicken cooking in operation 2.5years Smith, D. P.
- Microwave Energy Appl. Newsletter v.9 Notes on some European microwave equipment Decareau, R. V.
- U.S. Patent 2,807,550 Precooked food package method of preparing the same Zarotschenzeff, W. M.;Zarotschenzeff, M. T.
- Food Eng. v.37 Microwaves inhibit bread mold Olsen, C. M.
- Food Trade Rev. v.43 Microwave energy in the baking of bread Chanberlain, N.
- Food Processing. v.45 Coated aluminum tray with protection dome tops Rice, J.
- Food Proceesing v.47 GF breaks new ground in c onvenience packaging Rice, J.
- U.S. Patent 4,584,202 Microwave popcorn package Roccaforte, H. I.
- U.S. Patent 4,586,649 Food package Webinger, G. P.
- J. Food Sci. v.61 Microwave heating unitormity of ready as affected by plcement, composition, and geometry Ryynanen, S.;Ohlsson, T.
- 澱粉科學實驗法 鈴木繁男;中村道德
- SAS User's guide; Statistics: Ver. 6.03ed SAS
- 관능검사 방법 및 응용 김광옥;김상숙;성내경;이영춘
- U.S. Patent 5,171,594 Microwave food package with printed-on susceptor Babbitt, R. J.
- Food Processing v.53 'New wave' susceptors tout improved temperature control Rice, J.
- U.S. Patent 5,302,790 Microwave popcorn popping bag Turpin, C. H.
- J. Food Engineering v.30 Modelling the pasteurisation of prepared meals with microwaves at 896 MHz Burfoot, D.;Railton, C. J.;Foster, A. M.;Reavell, S. R.
- J. Food Protection v.59 Viability loss of Salmonella species, Staphylococcus aureus, and Listeria monocytogenes in complex foods heated by microwave energy Heddleson, R. A.;Doores, S.;Anantheswaran, R. C.;Kuhn, G. D.
- Abstract of IFT annual meeting Effects of protein denaturation on the dielectric properties for ham, egg and milk Aiguo, Li;Barringer, S.