- Volume 27 Issue 3
This study was aimed to determine the cooking properties of noodles when dfferent concentrations of Aster scaber THUNB(AST) juice were added to the buckwhenat and wheat flours. Also, physicochemical effects of the noodles and compositions of the noodles and compositions of the noodle soup after cooking were determined. Buckwheat flour and AST contained greater amounts of minerals and essential amino acids than wheat flour. The contents of chlorophyll and carotenoids in the buckwheat noodle added AST juice increased as the concentrations of AST juice increased. Hydration capacity of buckwheat flour was higher than that of wheat flour when AST juice was added to flours. The added amounts of AST juice did not affect the volume and the weight of the noodles, but those were increased as cooking time proceeded. The release of proteins and minerals from the buckwheat noodle added AST juice increased as cooking time progressed and also at the added concentrations of AST juice increased. Texture indices showed lower values as the amount of added juice increased. In sensory evaluation, the scores of color, flavor and overall acceptability of the buckwheat noodle added AST juice were higher than those of the control.
- Current Advances in Buckwheat Research Productin of buckwheat protein extract and its hypocholesterolemic effect Kayashita, J.;Shimaoka, I.;Nakajoh, M.
- Current Advances in Buckwheat Research Feeding of buckwheat protein extract reduces body fat content in Rats Kayashita, J.;Shimaoka, I.;Nakajoh, M.;Arachi, Y.;Kato, N.
- Nippon Shokuhin Kogyo Gakkaishi v.36 Determination of rutin in buckwheat foods by high performance liquid chromatography Ohara, T.;Ohinata, H.;Muramatsu, N.;Matsuhashi, T.
- Can. J. Anim. Sci. v.63 Chemical composition and nutritive value of buckwheat cultivar for lavoratory rats Thacker, P. A.;Anderson, D. M.;Bowland, J. P.
- J. American Oil Chemist's Society v.48 Fatty acid composition of buckwheat Seed Dorrell, D. G.
- J. Korean Soc. Food Nutr. v.23 Effects of dietary buckwheat vegetables on lipids metabolism in rats Choi, Y. S.;Sur, J. H.;Kim, C. H.;Kim, Y. M.;Ham, S. S.;Lee, S. Y.
- J. Korean Soc. Food Nutr. v.23 Studies on antimutagenic and lipotropic action of flavonoid of buckwheat Ham, S. S.;Choi, K. P.;Choi, Y. S.;Lee, S. Y.
- Nippon Shokuhin Kogyo Gakkaishi v.28 Properties of buckwheat proteins from the standpoint of food processing Soda, T.;Kato, J.;Kirbuchi, S.;Aoki, H.
- Nippon Shokuhin Kogyo Gakkaishi v.29 Evaluation for application of commercial vital glugens to buckwheat noodle processing Kondo, K.;Kurokouchi, K.;Matsuhashi, T.
- Official Method of Analysis(13th ed.) AOAC
- Food Research v.25 The carotenoids of apricots Curl, A. L.
- 한국영양학회지 v.16 메밀가루와 밀가루 복합물의 겅면 제조 시험 김용순;김형수
- J. Biol. Chem. v.193 Protein measurement with folin phenol reagent Lowry, O. H.;Rosebrough, N. J.;Farr, A. L.;Randall, R. J.
- 한국식품과학회지 v.6 Texturometer에 의한 성상변 식품군의 texture 특성 이영화;이관령;이서재
- 한국식품분석표 v.54 보건복지부 식품의약품안전본부
- 한국영양식량학회지 v.20 메멜의 영양성분과 냉동건조 막국수의 이화학적 성질 이상영;심호흠;함승시;이해익;최용순;오상룡