- Volume 27 Issue 3
Liposomes have been widely employed as biomembrane-mimetic system and drug-delivery system. In these applications, the low stability of liposomes has been the most serious problem. They have relatively short half-lives and easily lysed through interactions with biological components. This study was performed to investigate the effects of godulbaegi extracts on the fludity of phospholipid liposomes. We used dipalmitoyl phosphatidylcholine(DPPC) liposomes which make most stable liposomes among the other phosphatidylcholines. The thermograms of the DPPC liposomal bilayers incorporated with the hexane extract of godulbaegi(Ixeris sonchifolia H.) were obtained, and the enthalpy changes and the sizes of cooperative unit of the transition were calculated. The incorporation of the Ixeris sonchifolia H. into the liposomal bilayers effectively reduced the transition temperature at which the transition from gel state to liquid-crystalline state occurs, broadened the thermogram peaks, and reduced the ratio of van't Hoff to calorimetric enthalpies. These results indicate indicate that the godulbaegi extracts (Ixeris sonchifolia H.) have significant effects on the fluidity of biological membrance.
- Nature v.196 Action of saponin on biological cell membranes Bnagham, A. D.;Horne, R. W.
- Liposome Technology v.Ⅱ The use of French pressed vesicles for efficient incorporation of bioactive macromolecule and as a drug carriers in vitro and in vivo Gregory, G.
- Chem. Phys. Lipids v.82 Characterization of biotynylated liposomes sensitive to temperature and pH : new tools for anti-cancer drug delivery Ferraretto, A.;Sonnino, S.;Soria, M. R.;Masserini, M.
- Biochim. Biophys. Acta. v.939 Action mechanism of amphipatic peptides gramicidins nad mellitin of erythrocyte membran Takashi, K.;Ninomiya, C.;Masakazu, K.;Kobayashi, H.;Hirota, T.;Fujita, Y.
- Biochim, Biophys. Acel. Bol. v.60 Phospholipid polymers synthesis and spectral characteristics Johnston, D. S.;Sanghera, S.;Pons, M.;Chapman, D.
- Liposome Technology v.Ⅲ The challenge of liposome targetin in vivo Poste, G.;Kirsch, R.;Koestler, T.
- Biochim. Biophys. Acta. v.982 Entrapment of lipid vesicles and membrane protein-lipid vesicles in gel bead pores Maria, W.;Qing, Y.;Per, L.
- Chem. Phys. Lipids v.83 2HNMR and DSC study of DPPC-DODAB mixtures Linseisen, F. M.;Bayerl, S.;Bayerl, T. M.
- Chem. Phys. Lipids v.83 The pyretheroid insecticide deltamethrin modifies the thermotropic properties and lipid packing order of model membranes Moya-Quiles, M. R.;Munoz-Delgado, E.;Vidal, C. J.
- Biochim. Biophys. Acta v.150 Studies of lecithin-cholesterol-water interations by differential scanning calorimetry and X-ray differaction Ladbroode, H. D.;Williams, R. M.;Chapman, D.
- 한국생화학학회지 v.10 고들빼기 성분 및 생물학적 활성에 관한 연구 박수선
- 순천대학 논문집 v.4 자연산 고들빼기의 성분에 관한 연구 신수철
- 한국영양식량학회지 v.12 고들빼기 김치의 유기성분 강동희;우영숙;이영경;정승용
- J. Korean Soc. Food Nutr. v.21 The pharmaco-chemical study on the plant of Ixeris spp. Anti-hypercholestetrolemic effect of Ixeris sonchifolia Young, S. H.;Suh, S. S.;lee, K. H.;lee, J. H.;Choi, J. S.
- J. Korean Soc. Food Nutr. v.24 Effect of Godulbaegi Kimchi on the in vitro degestibility of proteins Hwang, E. Y.;Ryu, H. S.;Chun, S. S.;Park, K. Y.;Rhee, S. H.
- 한국식품영양과학회지 v.26 고들빼기 잎추출물이 흰쥐의 사염화탄소에 의한 간손상에 미치는 영향 배송자;김남홍;하배진;정복미;노승배
- 한국영양식량학회지 v.22 미나리 추출물이 사염화탄소에 의한 마우스 간손상에 미치는 영향 이상일;박용수;조수열
- 대한약학회지 v.37 두릅나무 부탄을 추출물이 지질과산화에 미치는 영향 서보건;정연봉;김용규;신옥진;이종철
- 한국영양식량학회지 v.20 양차식이가 흰쥐에서 사염화탄소 독성에 미치는 영향 빅평심;이병래;이명렬
- J. Pharm. Sci. v.79 Effects of surface charges and cholesterol content on amino acid p ermeabilities of small unilamellar vesicles Eizo, S.;Shigeo, K.;Masaaki, T.;Hiroyuki, K.;Massahito, K.
- Biochim. Biophys. Acta v.818 Thermotropic behavior of binary mixtures of dipalmitoyl phosphatidylcholine and glycosphingolipids in aqueous dispersions Maggio, B.;Anga, T.;Sturtevant, J. M.;Yu, R. K.