- Volume 11 Issue 12
In this study, ultrasonic power of Aluminum wire bonder, bond time and bond force are investigated and valued in order to minimize failure of bonding pad lift. We also tried to control those 3 factors properly. We got the conclusion that if we turn down the ability of ultrasonic power or bond time, we can get a pad lift from a boundary between bond pad ad wire because pad metal and wire joining is unstable, but it is best condition when it ultrasonic power is 100∼130unit, bond time is 15∼20msec and bond force is 4∼6gf.
- 宇佐美 保 半導體 バシケ一ジソグ工業
- Proceeding of the 34th ECC Study of aluminum ball bonding for semiconductor Onuki;J.Masateru
- Proceeding of the 35th ECC Wire ball bnding and it's ball/pad interface characteristics Kamijo;A. Igarashi
- Chip on Board Technologies for Multichip Modules J. H. Lau
- Handbook of Electronic Package Design M.Pecht
- Characterization of Integrated Circuit Packaging Materials Thomas M. Moore;Robert G. McKenna