- Volume 5 Issue 1
A new graphical method, named transformed quantize-quantile (TQQ), of a quantize-quantile (Q-Q) Plot is developed for the detection of deviations from the normal distribution. It will be shown that TQQ is helpful for detecting patterns of how points depart from normality. TQQ characteristics of the various kinds of representations are illustrated by a generated sample from a composite of a normal distribution and a clinical example for TQQ is constructed and explained.
- Practical statistics for medical research Altman, D. G.
- Biometrika v.61 Comparison of tests for normality with a cautionary note Dyer, A. R.
- Br. J. clin. pharmac. v.32 A new, sensitive graphical method for detecting deviations from the normal distribution of drug responses: the NTV plot Endrenyi, L.;Patel, M.
- J. Am. Stat. Assoc. v.90 The p-p plot as a method for comparing treatment effects Holmgren, E. B.
- Br. J. clin. pharmac. v.28 Testing for bimodality in frequency distributions of data suggesting polymorphisms of drug metabolism-histograms and probit plots Jackson, P. R.;Tucker, G. T.;Woods, H. F.
- J of Information and Optimization Sciences v.18-1 Unidentifiable linear model analysis for medical models using derivative approach model Lee, J.-Y.
- J of Information and Optimization Sciences v.18-3 Quasi-identifiability analysis in linear compartmental medical models Lee, J.-Y.
- 한국통계학회논문집 v.4 no.1 특정분포에 따른 확률 Plot들의 정규성과 Bimodality 비교 Lee, J.-Y.;Rhee, S.-W.
- 응용통계연구 v.11 no.1 Using a normal test variable (NTV) for clinical research Lee, J.-Y.;Woo, J. S.;Choi, D. W.
- Biometrika v.67 A simple test for normality to against asymmetric alternatives Lin, C.-C.;Mudholkar, G.
- The American Statistician v.49 How to use tests for univariate normality to assess multivariate normality Looney, S. W.
- J. Clin. Invest. v.75 Polymorphism of theophylline metabolism in man Miller, C. A.(et al.)
- Clin. Pharmac. Ther. v.38 Interethnic differences in genetic polymorphism of debrisoquin and mephenytoin hydroxylation between Japanese and Caucasian populations Nakamura, K.(et al.)
- Am. J. Med. Sci. v.293 Immunologic status of patients remission from Hodgkin's disease and disseminated malignancies Shapiro, C.;Beckmann, E.;Christiansen, N.
- J. Am. Stat. Assoc. v.67 An approximation analysis of variance test for normality Shapiro, S. S.;Francia, R. S.
- J. Am. Stat. Assoc. v.17 An approximation analysis of variance test for non-normality suitable for machine calculation Weisberg, S.;Bingham, C.
- Biometrika v.55 Probability plotting methods for the analysis of data Wilk, M. B.;Gnanadesikan, R.