- Volume 5 Issue 1
ARES plot (Cook and Weisberg, 1987) idea is applied to a multiple regression model in which the relation between a response variable and some independent variable is nonlinear. This method is expected to show the impact on the function to which and independent variable should be transformed, as a variable is smoothly added to the model.
- Plots, Transformations and Regression Atkinson, A.C.
- Regression Diagnostics Belsley, D.;E. Kuh;R. Welsch
- Residuals and Influence in Regression Cook, R.D.;Weisberg, S.
- Technometrics v.31 Regression Diagnostics With Dynamic Graphics Cook, R.D.;Weisberg, S.
- Computational Statistics & Data Analysis v.17 ARES plots for generalized linear models Cook, R.D.;Weisberg, S.
- Journal of the American Statistical Association v.29 Added-Variable Plots in Linear Regression Johnson, B.W.;McCulloch, R.E.
- Technometrics v.14 The use of partial residual plots in regression analysis Larsen, W.A.;S.J. McClery
- LISP-STAT Tierney, L.