- Volume 5 Issue 2
The entropy measure is considered to denote the uncertainty of order statistics filters and choose the length of consecutive order statistic filters. However, it needs much calculations to get the amount of the entropy of all possible sets of consecutive order statistics, and the results of those calculations return many numerical values. Thus we provide an efficient graphical presentation of those numerical values, which make it easy to understand the distribution of the entropy among order statistics.
- Biometrika v.69 On the loss of information through censoring R. J. Brooks
- Order statistics(2nd ed.) H. A. David
- Biometrika v.77 Relative information loss under Type II censored exponential data N. Ebrahimi;E. S. Soofi
- IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory v.41 The entropy of consecutive order statistics S. Park
- Bell Syst. Tech. J. v.27 A mathematical theory of communication C. E. Shannon
- Biometrika v.76 On the relative efficiency of grouped and censored survival data Turrero, A.
- IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory v.36 The entropy of ordered sequences and order statistics K. M. Wong;S. Chan