- Volume 5 Issue 2
Designs for discriminating between two linear regression models are studied under
- Biometrika v.59 Planning experiments to detect inadequate regression models Atkinson, A.C.
- Biometrika v.62 The design of experiments for discriminating between two rival models Atkinson, A.C.;Fedorov, V.V.
- Biometrika v.62 Optimal design: Experiments for discriminating between several models Atkinson, A.C.;Fedorov, V.V.
- Biometrika v.50 The choice of a second order rotatable designs Box, G.E.P.;Draper, N.R.
- Journal of the American Statistical Association v.68 Minimum bias approximation of a general regression model Cote, R.;Manson, R.;Hader, R.J.
- Biometrika v.79 A new look at experimental design robustness DeFeo, P.;Myers, R.H.
- Journal of the American Statistical Association v.72 All-bias designs for spline functions joined at the axes Draper, N.R.;Guttman, I.;Lipow, P.
- Technometrics v.30 Designs for minimum bias estimation Draper, N.R.;Sanders, E.R.
- Journal of the American Statistical Association v.73 Optimal experimental design in two dimensions using minimum bias estimation Evans, J.W.;Manson, A.R.
- Biometrika v.73 Duality of optimal designs for model discrimination and parameter estimation Fedorov, V.;Khabarov, V.
- Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference v.1 Comparison of designs for quadratic regression on cubes Galil, Z.;Kiefer, J.
- Biometrika v.65 Design criteria for detecting model inadequacy Jones, E.R.;Mitchell, T.J.
- Technometrics v.11 Minimum bias estimation and experimental design for response surfaces Karson, M.J.;Manson, A.R.;Hader, R.J.
- Communications in Statistics v.4 Design criteria and minimum bias estimation Karson, M.J.;Spurill, M.L.
- Communications in Statistics-Theory and Method v.A6 Secondary design considerations for minimum bias estimation Khuri, A.I.;Cornell, J.R.
- Technometrics v.17 A generalization of the response surface mean square error criterion with a specific application to the slope Myers, R.H.;Lahoda, S.J.
- Communications in Statistics-Theory and Method v.19 Designs for estimating the difference between two responses Park, J-Y.
- Technometrics v.15 Secondary criterion in the selection of minimum bias designs in two variables Thompson, W.O.