- Volume 5 Issue 2
In this paper a new control chart which accounts for correlation between process subgroups will be proposed. We consider the case where the process fluctuations are autocorrelated by a stationary AR(1) time series and where n(
- Communications in Statistics, Theory and Methods v.21 Effects of autocorrelation on control chart performance Alwan, L.C.
- Introduction to Time Series and Forecasting Brockwell, P.J.;Davis, R.A.
- Statistical Quality Design and Control Dever, R.E.;Chang, T.H.;Sutherland, J.W.
- Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering v.69 Statistical process control procedure for correlated observation Harris, T.J.;Ross, W.H.
- Simulation and Computation v.21 On the α-risks for Shewhart control charts Padgett, C.S.;Thombs, L.A.;Padgett, W.J.
- Technometrics v.32 Control charts for detecting cyclical behavior Spurrier, J.D.;Thombs, L.A.
- Communications in Statistics, Simulation and Computation v.23 An evaluation of forecast-based quality control schemes Superville, C.R.;Adams, B.M.
- Technometrics v.38 Control Charts for Detection of a Periodic Component Tatum, L.G.
- Journal of Quality Technology v.10 Modification of control chart limits in the presence of data correlation Wardell, D.G.;Moskowitz,H.;Plante, R.D.
- Technometrics v.35 Performance of CUSUM control schemes for serially correlated observations Yaschin, E.
- Technometrics v.40 A statistical Control Chart for Stationary Process Data Zhang, N.F.