- Volume 42 Issue 3
Elution Behavior of Copper(II) and Iron(II) Ions by Phenol Sulfonic Acid on Chelating Resin
킬레이트 수지에서 Phenol Sulfonic Acid에 의한 구리(Ⅱ)와 철(Ⅱ) 이온의 용리현상
- Cha, Ki Won (Department of Chemistry, Inha University) ;
- Hong, Jang Wook (Department of Chemistry, Inha University) ;
- Choi, Bae Du (Department of Chemistry, Inha University)
- Published : 19980600
The elution behavior of copper(Ⅱ) and iron(Ⅱ) ions by phenol sulfonic acid(PSA) as an eluent on chelating resin, Amberlite IRC-718 have been investigated. When copper(Ⅱ) and iron(Ⅱ) solutions were adsorbed on the resin and eluted with various concentration of PSA, two peaks of each ion were appeared in the elution curve. These two peak areas were changed according to the PSA concentration. Using these phenomena, the stability constants of complex formation between the two ions and PSA were calculated. The values are 7.0 for copper(II) and
- Anal. Chem. v.64 Bard, A. J.
- J. Phys. Chem. v.65 Tobias, R. S.;Hugus, Z. Z. Jr.
- Zhur, Obsch. Khim. v.5 Stepano, D. V.;Marshak, F.
- Bull. of Chem. Soc. v.2 Cha, K. W.;Park, K. C.
- Plating v.47 MeCarthy, J. A.
- J. Korean Chem. Soc. v.39 no.5 Cha. K. W.;Choi, H. C.
- Bull. Inst. Basic Inha univ. v.14 Cha. K. W.;Lim, Y. S.;Ha, S. K.;Cha, S. S.
- J. Am. Chem. Soc. v.76 Brubaker, C. H. Jr.