- Volume 23 Issue 11 Serial No. 170
DOI QR Code
Active Vibration Control of a Precision Equipment on Flying Vehicle Structure
비행 구조물에 탑재된 정밀 기기의 능동 진동 제어
- Lee, Jae-Hong (Yonsei University) ;
- Yu, Jin-Hyeong (Yonsei University) ;
- Park, Yeong-Pil (Yonsei University)
- Published : 1999.11.01
The equipments mounted on guided-missile undertake heavy vibrational disturbance. Sometimes the equipments mounted on guided-missile go wrong so that the guided-missile flies over unintended place. For the vibration isolation of the equipments mounted on guided-missile, active vibration control was performed. In the case of active vibration technique, the stiffness matrix and the mass matrix are derived based on FEM (ANSYS5.0). Model reduction was carried out and, as a result, we got 7 DOF mass and stiffness matrix. For the sake of FEM model identification, modal experiment was carried out. With the help of Sensitivity Analysis, the natural frequencies of FEM were tuned to those of Experiment. In this work, the Sky Hook and the LQG control theory were adopted for v iteration control using stacked piezoactuator. Experiments were performed with changing excitation frequency from 10 Hz upto 200 Hz and we got frequency response function of guided-missile equipments. The magnitude of 3rd mode of guided-missile equipments is 8.6 % that of Uncontrolled in Skyhook controller and is 3.4 % that of uncontrolled in LQG controller.
Guided-Missile;GCU;FEM;Modal Experiment;Sensitivity Analysis;Skyhook;LQG
- 11th IMAC Methods for Calculating Derivatives of Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors Lin, R.M.;Lim, M.K.
- Stresses in Shells Flugge, W.
- 대한기계학회논문집 v.15 no.3 모드 평면을 이용한 원통형 구조물의 고유진동수 해석에 관한 연구 김정태;김동혁;이용봉
- Transactions of the ASME, Journal of Vibrations and Acoustics v.112 Vibration-Isolation Characteristics of an Active Electro-Magnetic Force Generator and the Influence of Generator Dynamics Su, Hong
- Proc. of IME v.167 The Flexural Vibrations of Thin Cylinders Arnold, R.N.;Warburton, G.B.
- 대한기계학회논문집논문집 v.18 no.5 전자기력을 이용한 능동제진에 관한 연구 손태규;김규용;유원희;박영필
- Proc. Instn. Mech. Engrs. 1970-1 v.185 36/71 Design of Active Suspensions Tompson, A.G.
- 日本機械學會論文集(C編) v.61 no.587 Each-Mode Vibration Control of a Cantilever Beam with a Piezoelectric Actuator SUZUKI, Yasuyuki;MICHIMURA, Seiichi;TAMURA, Akiyosi
- J. of Engineering for Industry, Trans of the ASME Vibration Control Using Semi-Active Force Generators Karnopp, D.C.;Crosby, M.J.