- Volume 23 Issue 11 Serial No. 170
DOI QR Code
Effects of Stacking Sequence on the Application of the Single Specimen Technique to CLS Specimen
단일시편방법의 CLS 시편 적용시 적층성이 미치는 영향
- Published : 1999.11.01
The work factor approach, so-called single specimen technique could be used to determine energy release rate from a single test record for unidirectional CLS specimen. In the present study, the work factor approach was extended to determine the mixed-mode fracture toughness of multi-directional graphite/epoxy laminated composites. Multi-directional CLS specimens were used for fracture tests. The stacking sequences used for the lap and the strap were
Fiber-reinforced Composites;CLS Specimen;Energy Release Rate;Mixed-Mode Fracture Toughness;Compliance;Elastic Work Factor;Fiber Bridging
- Composite Science and Technology v.56 Measurement of Mixed-mode Delamination Fracture Toughness of Unidirectional Glass/Epoxy Composites with Mixed-mode Bending Apparatus Benzeggagh, M.L.;Kenane, M.
- Transactions, Royal Society of London, A v.221 The Phenomena of Rupture and Flaw in Solids Griffith, A. A.
- J. of Composite Technology and Research v.8 Preliminary Design of Cracked Lap Shear Specimen Thickness for Delamination of Interlaminar Fracture Toughness Mangalgiri, P. D.;Johnson, W.S.
- J. of Composite Materials v.27 A Study on the Application of Work Factor Approach to Composites Laminates Rhee, K. Y.;Ernst, H. A.
- J. of Composite Materials v.29 Delamination Fracture Criteria for Composite Laminates Hwu, C.;Kao, C. J.;Chang, L.E.
- J. of Engineering Materials and Technology v.106 Geometrically Nonlinear Analysis of Adhesively Bonded Joints Dattaguru, B.;Everett, R. A. Jr.;Whitcomb, J. D.;Johnson, W. S.
- 대한기계학회논문집 A권 v.22 no.3 모드 I 하중 조건하에 있는 다방향 적층 복합재료의 층간파괴거동 최낙삼;Kinloch, A.J.
- J. of Testing and Evaluation v.15 Stress Analysis of the Cracked-Lap-Shear Specimen: An ASTM Round-Robin Johnson, W. S.
- J. of Materials Science and Letters Stacking Sequence Effect on the Elastic Work Factor of CLS Composite Specimen Rhee, K.Y.
- Mode I and Mode II Fracture Toughness Measured Between Differently Oriented Plies in Graphite/Epoxy Composites Chou, I.;Kimpara, I.;Kageyama, K.;Ohsawa, I.
- Fatigue Growth, Deflection, and Crack Opening Displacement in Cracked Lap Shear Specimens Poursartip, A.;Chinatambi, N.