- Volume 23 Issue 11 Serial No. 170
The work factor approach, so-called single specimen technique could be used to determine energy release rate from a single test record for unidirectional CLS specimen. In the present study, the work factor approach was extended to determine the mixed-mode fracture toughness of multi-directional graphite/epoxy laminated composites. Multi-directional CLS specimens were used for fracture tests. The stacking sequences used for the lap and the strap were
Fiber-reinforced Composites;CLS Specimen;Energy Release Rate;Mixed-Mode Fracture Toughness;Compliance;Elastic Work Factor;Fiber Bridging
- Composite Science and Technology v.56 Measurement of Mixed-mode Delamination Fracture Toughness of Unidirectional Glass/Epoxy Composites with Mixed-mode Bending Apparatus Benzeggagh, M.L.;Kenane, M.
- Transactions, Royal Society of London, A v.221 The Phenomena of Rupture and Flaw in Solids Griffith, A. A.
- J. of Composite Technology and Research v.8 Preliminary Design of Cracked Lap Shear Specimen Thickness for Delamination of Interlaminar Fracture Toughness Mangalgiri, P. D.;Johnson, W.S.
- J. of Composite Materials v.27 A Study on the Application of Work Factor Approach to Composites Laminates Rhee, K. Y.;Ernst, H. A.
- J. of Composite Materials v.29 Delamination Fracture Criteria for Composite Laminates Hwu, C.;Kao, C. J.;Chang, L.E.
- J. of Engineering Materials and Technology v.106 Geometrically Nonlinear Analysis of Adhesively Bonded Joints Dattaguru, B.;Everett, R. A. Jr.;Whitcomb, J. D.;Johnson, W. S.
- 대한기계학회논문집 A권 v.22 no.3 모드 I 하중 조건하에 있는 다방향 적층 복합재료의 층간파괴거동 최낙삼;Kinloch, A.J.
- J. of Testing and Evaluation v.15 Stress Analysis of the Cracked-Lap-Shear Specimen: An ASTM Round-Robin Johnson, W. S.
- J. of Materials Science and Letters Stacking Sequence Effect on the Elastic Work Factor of CLS Composite Specimen Rhee, K.Y.
- Mode I and Mode II Fracture Toughness Measured Between Differently Oriented Plies in Graphite/Epoxy Composites Chou, I.;Kimpara, I.;Kageyama, K.;Ohsawa, I.
- Fatigue Growth, Deflection, and Crack Opening Displacement in Cracked Lap Shear Specimens Poursartip, A.;Chinatambi, N.