- Volume 23 Issue 11 Serial No. 170
A Volume Integral Equation Method (VIEM) is applied for the effective analysis of elastic wave scattering problems and plane elastostatic problems in unbounded solids containing general anisotropic inclusions. It should be noted that this newly developed numerical method does not require the Green's function for anisotropic inclusions to solve this class of problems since only Green's function for the unbounded isotropic matrix is involved in their formulation for the analysis. This new method can also be applied to general two-dimensional elastodynamic and elastostatic problems with arbitrary shapes and number of anisotropic inclusions and voids. Through the analysis of plane elastodynamic and elastostatic problems in unbounded isotropic matrix with orthotropic inclusions and voids, it will be established that this new method is very accurate and effective for solving plane elastic problems in unbounded solids containing general anisotropic inclusions and voids.
Orthotropic Inclusion;VIEM;BIEM;Mixed Volume and Boundary Integral Equation Method
- J. Acoust. Soc. Am. v.83 no.1 On Green's Functions for Elastic Waves in Anisotropic Media Tverdokhlebov, A.;Rose, J.
- Transactions of ASME, Journal of Applied Mechanics v.60 On the Anisotropic Elastic Inclusions in Plane Elastostatics Hwu, C.;Yen, W. J.
- Transactions of ASME, Journal of Applied Mechanics v.64 A Volume Integral Equation Technique for Multiple Inclusion and Crack Interaction Problems Lee, J. K.;Mal, A. K.
- International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering v.32 Direct Evaluation of Singular Integrals in Elastoplastic Analysis by the Boundary Element Method Lu, S.;Ye, T. Q.
- 이방성 함유체가 포함된 2차원 무한고체의 효과적인 탄성해석에 관한 연구 최성준
- Eleventh International Conference on Boundary Element Technology, BETECH 96 Stress Fields in Composite Cross-Ply Laminates Davi, G.;Milazzo, A.;Ertekin, R. C.(ed.);Brebbia, C. A.(ed.);Tanaka, M.(ed.);Shaw, R.(ed.)
- J. Inst. Math. Applics. v.3 Elastic Wave Velocities in Two Component Systems Mal, A. K.;Knopoff, L.
- International Journal of Solids and Structures v.9 Longitudinal Shear Waves in a Fiber-Reinforced Composite Bose, S. K.;Mal, A. K.
- Boundary Integral Equation Methods in Eigenvalue Problems of Elastodynamics and Thin Plates Kitahara, M.
- Journal of Applied Mechanics v.57 A Boundary Element Method for Plane Anisotropic Elastic Media Lee, K. J.;Mal, A. K.
- International Journal of Fracture v.11 no.2 Boundary-Integral Equation Analysis of Cracked Anisotropic Plates Snyder, M. D.;Cruse, T. A.
- International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering v.21 A New Method for Evaluating Singular Integrals in Stress Analysis of Solids by the Direct Boundary Element Method Li, H. B.;Han, G. M.
- Journal of Applied Mechanics v.55 Ultrasonic Wave Reflection From Liquid-Coupled Orthotropic Plates With Application to Fibrous Composites Nayfeh, A. H.;Chimenti, D. E.
- Applied Mathematics and Computation v.67 A Volume Integral Equation Technique for Multiple Scattering Problems in Elastodynamics Lee, J. K.;Mal, A. K.
- Computational Mechanics v.21 Characterization of Matrix Damage in Metal Matrix Composites Under Transverse Loads Lee, J. K.;Mal, A.
- Transactions of ASME, Journal of Applied Mechanics v.43 Generalized Plane Problems of Elastic Inclusions in Anisotropic Solids Yang, H. C.;Chou, Y. T.
- The Boundary Element Methods in Engineering Banerjee, P. K.
- International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering v.28 A Bi-Cubic Transformation for the Numerical Evaluation of the Cauchy Principal value Integrals in Boundary Methods Cerrolaza, M.;Alarcon, E.
- Proceedings of ASCE v.EM3 Elastic Analysis of Zoned Orthotropic Continua Tomlin, G. R.;Butterfield, R.
- Engineering Fracture Mechanics v.37 no.5 Study of Crack Propagation in Orthotropic Materials by Using the Boundary Element Method Doblare, M.;Espiga, E.;Gracia, L.;Alcantud, M.
- 대한기계학회 추계학술대회논문집 A 직교 이방성 함유체가 포함된 2차원 무한 고체의 탄성 해석에 관한 연구 이정기;최성준;라원석