- Volume 23 Issue 11 Serial No. 170
Fracture behaviors of an interface crack in a ductile layer sandwiched by rigid substrates are analyzed by finite element method. Several fracture mechanisms and the corresponding criteria are examined. And the crack growth behavior and fracture toughness are predicted. As the results, various crack growth procedures such as the crack jump to the other interface on the opposite side, the creation of a new crack far from the initial crack front, and the asymmetric relation of fracture toughness vs. mode mixity (
Fracture Toughness;Blunting of Crack Tip;Brittle Debonding;Stress Triaxiality;Damage;Cavitation
- J. Appl. Mech. v.59 Asymmetric Shielding in Interfacial Fracture Under In-Plane Shear Liechti, K.M.;Chai, Y.S.
- Fractographies and Finite Element Analysis of an Interface Fracture in a Ductile Intermediary Layer Sandwiched by Rigid Substrates 강기주;최선호;김동학
- J. Mech. Phys. Solids v.39 Ductile Failure of a Constrained Metal Foil Varias, A. G.;Suo, Z.;Shih, C.F.
- Fracture Mechanics(2nd ed.) Anderson, T. L.
- J. Mech. Phys. Solids v.38 Elastic-Plastic Fracture Behavior of an Aluminum Alloy Under Mixed Mode Loading Aoki, S.;Kisimoto, K.;Yoshida, T.;Sakata, M.;Richard, H.A.
- Analysis on the Stress Distribution in Front of an Interface Crack in a Ductile Intermediary Layer Sandwiched by Rigid Substrates 강기주;김동학
- 대한기계학회 재료 및 파괴부문 학술대회 논문집 강기주
- 대한기계학회논문집 A권 v.22 강기주;송부근;박영찬
- Acta Metall. Mater. v.41 Experimental Determination of Silica/Copper Interfacial Toughness Thurston, M.E.;Zehnder, A.T.
- Mat. Sci. Engng. v.A162 The Fracture Resistance of Metal-Ceramic Interface Evans, A.G.;Dalgleish, B.J.
- J. Mech. Phys. Solids v.42 A Finite Element Analysis of Mixed-Mode fracture Initiation by Ductile Failure Mechanisms Ghosal, A.K.;Narasimhan, R.
- 탄성체에 의해 샌드위치된 연성층에서의 균열진전 거동에 대한 파괴역학적 해석 김동학
- J. Mech. Phys. Solids v.40 Mode Mixity Effect on the damage of a Constrained Ductile Layer Varias, A.G.;Suo, Z.;Shih, C.F.
- 탄소성 파괴인성 J시험 방법 JSME
- 대한기계학회논문집 강성모재에 의해 구속된 연성 중간층의 파괴, 제2보: 역학적 분석 강기주;최선호;송부근
- J. Mech. Phys. Solids v.44 A Crack Propagation Criterion Based on Local Shear Strain in Adhesive Bonds Subjected to Shear Chai, H.;Chiang, M.Y.M.
- Engng Fract. Mech. v.40 A Continuum Damage Model fro Ductile fracture of Weld Heat Affected Zone Wang, T.J.
- Failure by Ductile Cavity Growth at a Metal/Ceramic Interface Tvergaard, V.