- Volume 14 Issue 1
This paper continues the investigations of implicative semigroups and of their ordered filters which were started in general case by M.W. Chan and K. P. Shum . In particular, the notion of an implicative ordered filter of an implicative semigroup is introduced. We state some equivalent conditions for an ordered filter to be an implicative ordered filter and obtain the so called extension property for implicative ordered filters.
- Amer. Math. Sco. Coll. Publ. v.XXV Lattice Theory G. Birkhoff
- Semigroup Forum v.46 Homomorphisms of implicative semigroups M.W. Chan;K.P. Shum
- Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. v.117 Implicative sedilattices W.C. Nemitz
- Foundations of mathematics Logic H.B. Curry
- Semigroup Forum v.54 On ordered filters of implicative semigroups Y.B. Jun;J. Meng;X.L. Xin
- J. London Math. Soc. v.40 Pseudo-residuals in semigroups T.S. Blyth