- Volume 43 Issue 3
Camptothecin (CPT) has been known to induce apoptosis in various cancer cell lines. To examine the intracellular apoptotic death signal initiated by CPT, we investigated the possible connection between caspase-3 activation and GSH depletion during CPT-induced apoptosis in HL-60 cells. Treatment of cells with
- Leukemia v.11 Natural resistance of acute myeloid leukemia cell lines to mitoxantrone is associated with lack of apoptosis Baily,J.D.;Skladanowski,A.;Bettaieb,A.;Mansat,V.;Larsen,A.;Laurent,G.
- J. Biol. Chem. v.273 Abrogation of mitochondrial cytochrome c release and caspase-3 activation in acquired multidrug resistance Kojima,H.;Endo,K.;Moriyama,H.;Tanaka,Y.;Alnemri,E.S.;Slapak,C.A.;Teicher,B.;Kufe,D.;Datta,R.
- Cell v.14 Caspases: Intracellular signaling by proteolysis Salvesen,G.;Dixit,V.M.
- J. Biol. Chem. v.273 Caspase-3 is required for DNA fragmentation and morphological changes associated with apoptosis Janicke,R.U.;Sprengart,M.L.;Wati,M.R.;Porter,A.G.
- Mol. Pharmacol. v.53 Caspase activation in MCF-7 cells responding to etoposide treatment Benjamin,C.W.;Hiebsch,R.D.;Jones,D.A.
- Exp. Cell Res. v.240 Bcl-xL modulates apoptosis induced by anticancer drugs and delays DEVDase and DNA fragmentation-promoting activities Schmitt,E.;Cimoli,G.;Streyaert,A.;Bertrand,R.
- Oncogene v.14 Influence of Bcl-2 overexpression on the ceramide pathway in daunorubicin-induced apoptosis of leukemic cells Allouche,M.;Bettaieb,A.;Vindis,C.;Rousse,A.;Grignon,C.;LAurent,G.
- J. Biol. Chem. v.271 Diminished cell proliferation associated with the death-protective activity of Bcl-2 Borner,C.
- Biochem. Biophys. Acta v.1271 Reactive oxygen species and the regulation of cell death by the Bcl-2 gene family Korsmeyer,S.;Yin,X.M.;Oltvi,Z.N.;veis,N.D.;Linette,G.P.
- TIBS v.21 Reactive oxygen species and programmed cell death Jacobson,M.D.
- Eur. J. Biochem. v.252 Mitochondria and apoptosis Mignotte,B.;Vayssiere,J.L.
- J. Biol. Chem. v.273 Glutathione regulation of neutral sphingomyelinase in tumor necrosis factor-α-induced cell death Liu,B.;Andrieu-Abadie,N.;Levade,T.;Zhang,P.Obeid,L.M.;Hannum.Y.A.
- J. Biol. Chem. v.271 Loss of function of cytochrome c in Jurkat cells undergoing Fas-mediated apoptosis Krippner,A.;Matsuno-Yagi,A.;Gootieb,R.A.;Babior,B.M.
- Free Radical Biol. Med. v.24 Involvement of hydrogen peroxide in topoisomerase inhibitor β-lapachone-induced apoptosis and differentiation in human leukemia cells Chau,Y.P.;Shiah,S.G.;Don,M.J.;Kuo,M.L.
- J. Immunol. v.158 Glutathione depletion is an early and calcium elevation is a late event of thymocyte apoptosis Macho,A.;CAstedo,M.;Marchetti,P.;Dallaporta,B.;Susin,S.A.;Zamzami,N.;Koroemer,G.
- J. Biol. Chem. v.273 Requirement of caspase-3(-like) protease-mediated hydrogen peroxide production for apoptosis induced by various anticancer drugs Simizu,S.;Takada,M.;Umezawa,K.;Imoto,M.