- Volume 9 Issue 1
Direct shear tests are perfromed for artifical joint models made of cement with 25 types of different strength and roughness. The tests consist of the multi-stage test which is a common test method for a single joint plane and the test method suggested by ISRM. Then, not only the differences of friction angles between the two test methods are compared, but is the effectiveness of the multi-stage test investigated. The average of friction angles measured from the multi-stage test is
- 지질공학회지 v.3 절리면에서의 전단거동 특성과 역학적 파라미터들간의 상관성 이종욱;이찬구;홍신일;장천중;최원학
- 한국암반역학회 v.4 절리면의 거칠기에 따른 암석 절리의 전단강도 및 변형 거동에 관한 연구, 터널과 지하공간 이상돈;강준호;이정인
- 한국암반공학회 v.5 일차파괴된 암반사면의 전단강도 및 보강설계법 고찰, 터널과 지하공간 조태진;김영호
- Int. J. Rock. Mech. Min. Sci. & Geomech. Abstr. v.13 The shear strength of rock and rock joints Barton, N. R.
- Int. J. Rock. Mech. Min. Sic. & Geomech. Abstr. v.18 Experimental studies of scale effects on the shear behaviour of rock joints Barton, N. R.;Bandis, S. C.;Lumsden, A. C.
- Rock characterization testing and monitoring Brown, E. T.
- Int. J. Rock. Mech. MIn. Sci. & Geomech. Abstr. v.18 Prediction of shear behaviour of joints using profiles Dight, P. M.;Chiu, H. K.
- Int. J. Rock. Mech. Min. Sci. & Geomech. Abstr. v.22 no.5 Mechanical properties of rock joints Leichnitz, W.
- Proc. 1st Congr. Int. Sci. Rock Mech. v.1 Multiple modes of shear failure in rock Patton, F. D.
- Int. J. Rock. Mech. Min. Sci. & Geomech. Abstr. v.16 Estimating joint roughness coefficients Tse, R.;Cruden, D. M.