- Volume 28 Issue 5
Shindari, a traditional low alcoholic drink in Cheju island, was prepared with nuruk and the rice porridge. The rice porridge was fermented with 10% nuruk at a temperature of
- 농림수산연구보고서 전통주의 품질개선기술개발 안병학
- Korean J. Food Technol. v.23 Study on preparation of yogurt from milk and rice Hong, O. S.;Ko, Y. T.
- Korean J. Food Technol. v.25 The preparation of yogurt from milk and cereals Kim, K. H.;Ko, Y. T.
- Korean J. Food Technol. v.27 Preparation and characteristics of yogurt from milk added with soy milk and brown rice Jeon, G. S.;Kim, Y. J.;Park, S. I.
- Korean J. Food Technol. v.26 Optimal conditions of saccharification for a traditional malt syrup in Cheju Kim, H. S.;Kang, Y. J.
- 국세청 기술연구소 주류분석규정 국세청
- 식품공전 한국식품공업협회
- J. Korean Soc. Food Nutr. v.25 Changes in physicochemical properties of Jeungpyon(fermented and steamed rice cake) batter during fementation time Kang, M. S.;Kang, M. Y.
- J. Korean Soc. Food Sci. Nutr. v.27 Bibliographical study on microoganims of traditional Korean nuruk(sinse 1945) Yu, T. S.;Kim, J.;Kim, H. S.;Hyun, J. S.;Ha, H. P.;Park, M. G.
- Korean J. Food Technol. v.22 Preparation of Shikhae with starch hudrolysing enzumes/malt mixture in Tea-bag Yook C.;Whang, Y. H.;Back, U. H.;Park, K. W.
- J. Korean Soc. Food Sci. Nutr. v.26 Isolation and identification of the fungi from nuruk Cho, G. Y.;Lee, C. W.
- Korean J. Food Technol. v.22 A study on the gas chromatographic analysis of alcohols and organic acids during Takju fermentation Choi, S. H.;Kim, O. K.;Lee, M. W.
- Phytic acid in cereal technology v.Ⅹ Laztity, R.;Lazitity, L.
- J. Food Sci. v.44 Changes in mineral clements and phytic acid contents during cooking of three califormia rice varieties Toma, R. B.;Tabekhia, M. M.
- J. Food Sci. v.50 Zinc and phytate distribution in peas Beal, L.;Mchta, T.
- Korean J. Food Technol. v.15 Study on the cultural conditions of starch utilizing yeast Sporobolomyces holsaticus Park, Y. S.;Gu, Y. Z.;Shin, D. W.;Min, B. Y.
- Biology of microorganism Brock, T. D.;Madigan, M. T.
- Bergey's manual of determinative bacteriology Buchanan, R. E.;Gibbons, N. E.
- Korean J. Dietary Culture v.6 Studies on the processing of Korean traditional So-Ju, Jindo-Hongju.Ⅰ. Changes in components of Honju mash fermented by different metnods Kim, Y. S.;Kang, S. H.;Jung, J. H.
- Korean J. Food Technol. v.23 Lactic acid fermentation of rice and quality improvement by amylolytic enzyme treatment during fermentation Mok, C. K.;Han, J. S.;Kim, Y. J.;Kim, N. S.;Kueon, D. Y.;Nam. Y. J.
- The lactic acid bactera in health and disease Wood, B. J. B.