- Volume 28 Issue 5
Characteristics of Sugar Cookies with Replacement of Sucrose with Suger Alcohols (II) Textural Characteristics of Sugar Alcohol Cookies
당알콜을 이용한 Sugar Cookie의 제조 (II) 당알콜 쿠키의 조직감
- Shin, In-Young (Dept. of Food Science and Technology, Keimyung University) ;
- Kim, Hyuk-Il (Dept. of Food Science and Technology, Keimyung University) ;
- Kim, Chang-Soon (Dept. of Food and Nutrition, Changwon National University) ;
- Whang, Key (Dept. of Food Science and Technology, Keimyung University)
- Published : 1999.10.01
The purpose of this study was to investigate the effect of replacement of 35, 50, 75, 100% of sucrose by sugar alcohols on the texture of sugar cookies. The moistness of dough decreased as the amount of isomalt increased in cookie formula. From the texture profile for rheological properties of dough, hardness and adhesiveness of dough increased as the amount of isomalt increased. From the texture profile for sugar cookie measured by snap test and probing, hardness and brittleness of cookies increased as the levels of replacement decreased. Especially the addition of lactitol increased brittleness of cookies. In addition texture of cookies was close to control cookie as the levels of replacement decreased.
- 빵,과자 백과 사전 월간 제과 제빵사
- 식품과학과 산업 v.29 무설탕 과자 제조에 사용되는 신규 감미료 - 당알콜류와 신종 당류를 중심으로. 김상용;오덕근;김석신;김철재
- Korean J. Dietary Culture. v.5 Studies on the functional properties of sugar derivative sweeteners Lee, C.H.;Moussa, S.;Lee, H.D.;Kim, S.Y.
- Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. v.22 Studies on the rheological properties of sugar derivative sweeteners. Lee, C.H.;Park, C.S.;Han, B.J.
- Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. v.23 Studies on the browning reaction of sugar derivative sweetners. Lee, C.H,;Han, B.J.;Kim, N.Y.;Lim, J.K.;Kim, B.C.
- M. S. Thesis Characteristics of sponge cakes with replacement of sucrose with oligosaccharides and suggar alcohols. Lee, Y.S.
- Cereal. Chem. v.69 Effect of various sugars on the quality of baked cookies Nishibori, S.;Kawakishi, S.
- Cereal Foods World. v.41 Opportunities and advantages of sugar replacement. Olinger, P.M.;Velasco, V.S.
- Mechanism of sugar functionality in cookies. In "The science of cookie and cracker production" Hoseney, R.C.;Rogers, D.E.;Farid, H.(ed.)
- Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. v.29 Effect of morphology and granule size of crystalline D-sorbitol on texture of sugar free chewing gum. Kim, S.Y.;Oh, D.K.
- Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. v.6 Textural characteristics of various food products by texturometer. Lee, Y.H.;Lee, K.Y.;Lee, S.R
- M. S. Thesis Studies on the utilization of sqid powder and squid protein concentrate in the flour confectionary Pyo, H.S.
- Korean J. Food Sci. Technol v.20 Effect of storage humidity on the textural characteristics of crackers. Kim, H.S.;Lee, S.R.
- Cereal.Chem. v.69 Instructmental measurement of cookie hardness .I.Assessment of methods Gaines, C.S.;Kkssuba, A.;Finney, P.L.
- J.Korean Soc. Food Sci.Nutr. v.28 Characteristics of sugar cookies with replacement of sucrose with sugar alcohols.(I) Orgaroleptic chracteristics of sugar alcohol cookies Shin, I.Y.;Kim, H.I.;Kim, C.S.;Hwang, K
- Cereal Chem. Approved methods of the Am.Assoc. American Association of Cereal Chemists
- SAS의 이해와 활용 이종구
- J. Cereal Science v.25 Effect of sugars on the rheological characterisics of Biscuit dough and quality of biscuit Manohar, R.S.;Rao, P.H.
- J. Cereal Science v.75 Effect of sugars on the rheological characteristics of Biscuit dough and quality of biscuit Manohar, R.S.;Rao. P.H.
- 관능검사 방법 및 응용 김광옥;김상숙;성내경;이영춘
- Cereal Foods World v.36 Instrumental measurement of the hardeness of cookies and crackers Gaines, C.S
- Cereal.Chem. v.69 Instrumental measurement of cookies hardness.Ⅱ.Application to product quality variables. Gaines, C.S.;Kassuba, A.;Finney, P.L.
- Food Industry and Nutrition v.2 Functional properties of sugar alcohols as low-calorie sugar substitutes. Hamano, H
- 식품 물성학 송재철;박현정
- Korean. J. Food Sci. Technol. v.29 Gas products of chemical leaving agents and effects on textures of cookies Yang, S.Y.;Kim, S.Y.;Jang, K.S.;Oh, D.K.