- Volume 28 Issue 5
The purpose of this study was to investigate the differences in proximate composition, free sugars, organic acids, fatty acids, amino acids, mineral components, hunter color values and calory values between freeze dried and steam dried Gastrodia elata Blume. Crude fat and crude fiber decreased during manu facture of steam dried Gastrodia elata Blume. The contents of sugars in steam dried Gastrodia elata Blume decreased during manufacture than that of freeze dried Gastrodia elata Blume. The contents of malic acid, oxalic acid, ketoglutaric acid, malonic acid and succinic acid in freeze dried were similar to those in steam dried Gastrodia elata Blume. Citric acid decreased in steam dried Gastrodia elata Blume. The contents of linoleic acid, palmitic acid and oleic acid in freeze dried were similar to those in steam dried Gastrodia elata Blume. The contents of free amino acids in steam dried Gastrodia elata Blume decreased during manufacture. The mineral component contents of the Gastrodia elata Blume were greater in the order of Mn
- 申氏本草學名論 申佶求
- 東醫寶鑑 許俊
- 和漢藥用植物 刈末,木材
- 中藥志 劉星楷
- J. Nature Products v.49 New sesquiterpene aryl esters from Armillaria mella Donnelly, D.M.X.;Coveney, D.J.;Fukuda, N.
- Phytockemistry v.26 Two new sesquiterpene exters from Armillaria mella. Donnelly, D.M.X.;Quigley, P.F.;Coveney, D.J.;Polonsky, J
- J. Chungang Univ. v.19 Studies on sterols Gastrodia elata Blume. Kim, K.H.
- J. Chungang Univ v.14 Studies on the pharmacosubstances of Gastrodia elata Blume(1) Kim, I.Y
- Chem. Pharm. Bull. v.29 Studies on the constituents of Gastrodia elata Blume. Taguchi, H.;Yosioka, I.;Yamasaki, K.;Kim, I.H
- Yaown Fenxi Zashi v.5 HPLC determination of Gastrodia and 4-hydroxybenzyl alchol in Gastrodia elta. Shaz, W.S
- Neurophamacology v.32 Antioxidant and pro-oxidant activities of p-hydroxybenyl alcohol and vanillin effects on free radicals,brain peroxidation and degradation of benzoate,eoxyribose,amino acids and DNA Liu, J.;Morie, A.
- Yao-Hsueh-Hsueh-Yao v.24 The effect of vanillin on the fully amygadala-kindled seizures in the rat. Wu, H.Q.;Xie, L.;Jin, X.N.;Ge, Q.
- 天麻の 鹽分 分析 v.4 麻生慶次良
- J.Post-Harvest Sci.Technol.Argi. Products v.4 Studies on the mineral component and antioxidative activity of Gastrodia elata Blume Kim, J.K.;Cha, W.S.;Park. J.H.;Oh, S.L.;Cheon, S.H.;Chung, S.K
- Acta Chim, Sin v.37 The chemistry of Gastoria elta Bl. Zhou, J.;Yang, Y.;Yang, T.
- J. Food Sci.Technol v.28 Composition and fumctionality of Chonma Chung, H.S.;Ji, G.E
- J.Agri.Chem.Biotechnol v.40 Volative flavor constituents in the Rhizoma of Gastrodia elta Lee, J.W.;Kim,Y.K.
- Official methods of analysis 14th.(ed) AOAC
- Methods on enzymology v.1 Colowick, S.P.;Kaplan, N.O.
- Soyakugaku Zasshi v.25 Chemical studies on the oriental plant drugs(XXV).Comparatibe stuidies on the saponins and sapohenes of ginseng and related crude drugs Ando, T.;Tanakk, O.;Shibata, S
- J. Chromatogr. Sci v.16 Determination of nonvolatile organic acid and fatty acid in flue cured tabaco by gas chromatography Court ,W.A.;Hendel, J.G.
- Anal. Chem v.38 Rapid preparation of fatty acid esters from lipid for gas chromatographic analysis Metcalf, L.D.;Schmitz, A.A.;Pelka, J.R
- Characteristics of Armillaria mella rhizomorph and its effects on the growth of Gastrodia elta Kim, Y.K.
- Comprative study on chemical components and biological activities of Pamax species. Ko, S.R
- J. Food Sci. Technol v.12 Studies on the lipid components of Panax species Shin, Y.S.;Lee, M.W
- J. Korean Soc. Food Sci.Nutr v.27 Changes in chemical components and physical properties with freeze drying and hot air-drying of Dioscorea batatas Kwon, J.H.;Lee, G.D.;Lee, S.J.;Chung, S.K.;Choi, J.U