- Volume 28 Issue 5
This study was quality changes of sulgiduk added green tea powder during storage. Sulgiduk prepared with various concentrations of green tea powder; 0%(control group), 0.5%(GT 0.5 group), 1%(GT 1.0 group), 1.5%(GT 1.5 group), 2%(GT 2.0 group), and the changes of its quality during 7 days of storage were investigated. Total microbe numbers, the acidity and pH in sulgiduk during storage were decreased with increasing the added amounts of a green tea powder, and especially those of GT 1.0 and GT 1.5 groups had relatively the lower than other groups. The "L" value(lightness) of the control group was the highest among five groups, and its value was decreased throughout storage, and especially GT 0.5 groups had the lowest brightness. The "a" value(reddness) of the control group was higher than other four groups, and increased GT 2.0>GT 1.5>GT 1.0>GT 0.5 groups, in that order. The "b" value(yel lowness) was increased in the order; GT 2.0>GT 1.5>GT 1.0>GT 0.5 groups. These results indicated that GT 1.0 group showed the best quality than other groups of sulgiduk during storage. of sulgiduk during storage.
- 동아시아식 생활학회지 v.4 떡 재로 특성에 관한 문헌적 고찰 박혜원
- 식품화학특론 김성렬;강국회;박동기
- J. Korean Home Economics Assoc v.25 Scientific study for the standardization of the preparation methods for Paeksolgi(Ⅰ) Kim, K.S.
- J. East Asian Soc.Diet.Life v.3 A study on the sensory quality of Ssooksulgis added with mugworts Joung, H.S
- J. East Asian Soc.Diet.Life v.8 Quality characteristics of Paeksolgi added with Omiha water extracts Chong, H.S
- Korean. J. Soc.Food.Sci v.9 Effect of addition of dietry fibers of quality of Backsulgies Choi, I.J.;Kim, Y.A.;
- J.East Asian Soc.Diet.Life v.6 Quality characteristics of Backsulgi added with Job'tears and brown rice Joung, H.S
- Korean. J. Soc.Food.Sci v.9 Effect of addition of brown rice flour on quality of Backsulgies Choi, Y.S.;Kim, Y.A
- Korean. J. Food Scl.Technol v.16 Effect of hydrocolloids on quality of Packsulki Kim, K.O.;Youn, K.H.
- J.Korean Home Economics Assoc. v.14 An investigation on the storage ability of Korean rice cakes Kim, J.G.
- J.Kor.Tea Soc v.3 Antibacterial and bacterial activity of green tea extracts Cho, Y.S.;Kim, H.S.;Kim, S.K.;Kwon, O.C.;Jeong, S.J.;Lee, Y.M
- 식품분석법 주현규;조광연;박충균;조규성;채수규;마상조
- 식품분석(이론과 실험) 신효선
- Official methods of analysis.15th (ed) AOAC
- 茶葉硏究報告 v.71 茶の分析法 池ケ俗賢次郞, 高柳博次,何南農正
- 食品衛生 v.3 冷海産漁の육敗細연 환積昌世;堀江進;木村正辛;赤堀正光;川前正辛
- J.Honam University v.18 Effect of water extract of green tea on the hardness of fermented pan bread Kim, J.S
- 녹차 제조중 주요성분의 변화 임동춘