- Volume 10 Issue 7
An Analysis of Optimized Position of the Fiber Optic Sensor Istalled near the Bridge Wire of Electro-explosive Device
전기기폭장치의 발열선에 설치되는 광섬유 센서의 최적위치 분석
- 김응조 (국방과학연구소) ;
- 윤기은 (국방과학연구소) ;
- 최태인 (국방과학연구소) ;
- 윤태훈 (부산대학교 전자공학과) ;
- 김재창 (부산대학교 전자공학과)
- Published : 1999.12.01
In order to measure the temperature of bridge wire, the explosive material is removed from EED and a fiber optic temperature sensor is installed near the bridge wire. Using the heat transfer theory, the optimum position of the fiber optic sensor in the EED is determined and the temperature-distance equation is derived from test result. The measuring technique can be utilized to the real electromagnetic radiation hazard test.
- Heat Exchangers Theory and Practice J. Tabor;G. F. Hewitt;N. Afgan
- Heat Transfer M. Necati
- Heat Transfer J. P. Holman
- Antenna Handbook Y. T. Lo;S. W. Lee
- Modern antenna Design Thomas A. Milligan
- Test and evaluation of the tactical missile Emil J. Eichblatt, Jr.